I want to know what hogwarts house your cats would be in, why, and I desperately want pictures too

Merlin&Banjo'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been having a rough week and I would love to hear from fellow cat slaves... My banjo (all black) would be a hufflepuff. He is very very dumb, but he is the most loyal and cuddly boy. He wakes me up for meal times (usually 7x more than he needs too eg. his 5:00 breakfast begins the wakeup call at 2:00 am). He sits in the shower with me so I am not alone, and also enjoys to play with the laser pointer. He sleeps with or on me every night. He was orphaned too young so he tries his hardest to do cat things, but he has no idea how.
Merlin, my gray tabby, is so smart. Well at least compared to Banjo, he would be a ravenclaw. He spends his days watching cat tv, playing with his favorite pink ball and tunneling under rugs. He enjoys cuddles, but is more independant. His favorite thing in the whole world is watching the toilet flush and also churu sticks.

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww such cuties your boys💕 I don't have any cat houses per say just trees etc. But my boys create their own little spots out of the existing stuff 😹 mostly they use their various beds we have set up. Here they are on my bed. Your Banjo reminds me of my Wizard a bit, he was the sweetest most loving boy and totally devoted to me.
0A6707F5-4CFB-4A6D-8259-A72F79C8D673.jpeg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy would probably be a Slytherin. He's a total brat, very protective, and gets angry very quickly. He is sweet sometimes though.

remy44.jpg

Flora would be a Hufflepuff. She's very sweet and friendly. She gets along with pretty much everyone.

flora12.jpg

Maisie would be an unconventional Gryffindor. When I adopted her she was very skittish (and still is), but it took her several months to let me touch her (reluctantly), so I've always viewed her as very brave because she worked on overcoming her fear to trust me.
98205065_168289824752349_3616837782967681024_n.jpg

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simon would be Ravenclaw, and likely a professor. He always looks like he is thinking and is very smart.
Evangeline is 100% Hufflepuff because she is the sweetest cat in the entire world and wants to be friends with everyone.
Tara is a Slytherin, as are Freya, Xanthippe, Iris, and Juniper because they are clever but tend to be a bit elitist, especially Xanthippe.
Fennimore is a Hufflepuff. You just have to look at him to see why, but he also is the "daddy/momma" cat to all the younger cats. They even kneed his belly.
Jasper and Cassian are Gryffindors because they are fearless and brave. Jasper was almost put into Ravenclaw because he is super good at puzzles.
Iroh is a Gryffindor but in the way Neville Longbottom was. He is brave under pressure but appears to be afraid.
Astrid is a Slytherin, but not in the way the others are. She is not an elitist. She is ambitious and clever, and determined to get what she wants.
Simon: Evangeline:
20210914_161730.jpg 20200305_015432.jpg

Tara: Freya (the little one) with Silas, who now lives with my son
20200308_031633.jpg 20200610_020841.jpg

Xanthippe (She would be a Death Eater if not for her love if Fennimore) Iris:
20200826_061919.jpg 20210403_172528.jpg

Juniper (With Jasper): Fennimore(with Xanthippe)
20201117_142411.jpg 20201125_213650.jpg

Fennimore with three of his babies: Jasper:
20200921_045320.jpg 20200925_020557.jpg

Cassian: Iroh:
image (16).jpg 20200829_000152.jpg

Astrid:
20200329_021912.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin&Banjo'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Remy would probably be a Slytherin. He's a total brat, very protective, and gets angry very quickly. He is sweet sometimes though.

View attachment 401934

Flora would be a Hufflepuff. She's very sweet and friendly. She gets along with pretty much everyone.

View attachment 401935

Maisie would be an unconventional Gryffindor. When I adopted her she was very skittish (and still is), but it took her several months to let me touch her (reluctantly), so I've always viewed her as very brave because she worked on overcoming her fear to trust me.
View attachment 401933
Flora is so stinking cuteeeee

Merlin&Banjo'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Simon would be Ravenclaw, and likely a professor. He always looks like he is thinking and is very smart.
Evangeline is 100% Hufflepuff because she is the sweetest cat in the entire world and wants to be friends with everyone.
Tara is a Slytherin, as are Freya, Xanthippe, Iris, and Juniper because they are clever but tend to be a bit elitist, especially Xanthippe.
Fennimore is a Hufflepuff. You just have to look at him to see why, but he also is the "daddy/momma" cat to all the younger cats. They even kneed his belly.
Jasper and Cassian are Gryffindors because they are fearless and brave. Jasper was almost put into Ravenclaw because he is super good at puzzles.
Iroh is a Gryffindor but in the way Neville Longbottom was. He is brave under pressure but appears to be afraid.
Astrid is a Slytherin, but not in the way the others are. She is not an elitist. She is ambitious and clever, and determined to get what she wants.
Simon: Evangeline:
View attachment 401938View attachment 401939

Tara: Freya (the little one) with Silas, who now lives with my son
View attachment 401940View attachment 401941

Xanthippe (She would be a Death Eater if not for her love if Fennimore) Iris:
View attachment 401942View attachment 401944

Juniper (With Jasper): Fennimore(with Xanthippe)
View attachment 401943View attachment 401945

Fennimore with three of his babies: Jasper:
View attachment 401946View attachment 401947

Cassian: Iroh:
View attachment 401948View attachment 401949

Astrid:
View attachment 401950
Fennimore is so cuddly looking! I thing he would be incredible to cuddle up with and read a book <3

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having a rough week and I would love to hear from fellow cat slaves... My banjo (all black) would be a hufflepuff. He is very very dumb, but he is the most loyal and cuddly boy. He wakes me up for meal times (usually 7x more than he needs too eg. his 5:00 breakfast begins the wakeup call at 2:00 am). He sits in the shower with me so I am not alone, and also enjoys to play with the laser pointer. He sleeps with or on me every night. He was orphaned too young so he tries his hardest to do cat things, but he has no idea how.
Merlin, my gray tabby, is so smart. Well at least compared to Banjo, he would be a ravenclaw. He spends his days watching cat tv, playing with his favorite pink ball and tunneling under rugs. He enjoys cuddles, but is more independant. His favorite thing in the whole world is watching the toilet flush and also churu sticks.
Ok I just realized you were asking for harry potter characters I think and since I don’t follow that I have no clue what my guys would be, but they are both hooligans, Quinn being worse.

Merlin&Banjo'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok I just realized you were asking for harry potter characters I think and since I don’t follow that I have no clue what my guys would be, but they are both hooligans, Quinn being worse.
I loved the photo's you shared anyways! it definitely brightened my day (:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been a long time since I read Harry Potter.

Geoffrey is a fraidy cat but a lover... Thinking perhaps Ravenclaw? Could that be right?

sootypaw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
our kitty, Morrigan, is an (energetic) 11-year-old lady who would absolutely be a professor; if i had to place her anywhere, i'd say it'd probably be slytherin (maybe gryffindor?). she's very Opinionated, loudmouthed, and bratty -- but once she loves you, it's ride-or-die (even if she does still smack at me with claws for not feeding her fast enough) and she becomes a total cuddlebug... on her own time and terms, of course.

Attachments

TubbyBubby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think my Pipurr would be in Ravenclaw. She is very clever: she responds to all of her nicknames and knows that I am calling for her no matter how silly the name may be (I call her things like Pipi, Pipita, Peepstingale, Tubby Bubby, etc. etc.):lol:, she understands what “no” means, (her previous owners must have trained her in some way I think), finds laser pointers dull and uninteresting because she sees where the light is coming from right away lol:rolleyes3:, has never once tried to scratch any of my furniture and only uses cardboard scratchers, and on the rare occasion she is about to have a hair ball she makes a specific noise to let me know 😅 It sounds like those “ohNONO” noises you hear cats make in those YouTube cat videos. I guess it is a distress call of sorts. I appreciate the forewarning!

during playtime she knows not to use excessive force… there have been several times when she is batting at a stuffed toy and if she makes contact with my hand she immediately retracts her claws. I legit have not been scratched by her in the 2.5 years I’ve had her. (Yet). :crackup:she is just so sweet and gentle. She is very independent during the day, often doing her own thing, watching the birds outside in her cat tree, but she likes to stick to a schedule too… particularly at night… no matter where she is, when I get into my bed, she jumps onto the bed with me every night to sleep; and if I’m not in bed by 2am she comes to me meowing and complaining and following me around, because it is past both of our bedtimes!:lol2: At night particularly is when her inner Hufflepuff comes out. Once it is bedtime, she snuggles right up and makes biscuits on my legs or arms for several minutes, before slumping against me until the time to wake up comes!
So precious! :hearthrob:
my
6FFE696D-54B0-4D83-A16B-647CBAB7B47C.jpeg
32969D05-E6D1-472D-B3D2-A41718B279F2.jpeg