I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh noes triple post. D:

Seems like I'm the only one who's still really into this dragon egg thing around here.

I do have a question though (plus a bit of a rant to go with it), if anyone still looks at this and knows stuff about eggs. If you have as many eggs/hatchlings as you can have at a time, and breed some of your dragons, does it just abandon all of those eggs when they produce them? Because I have five hatchlings and one egg at the moment, and I bred some dragons yesterday and ended up with both a new dark green egg (my first!) AND a gold egg.. and when I clicked them, it said "this egg has already been taken".. ???
Not too happy about that.

Guess I'll wait till all my hatchlings have matured before I try that again.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not just you

I'm still very much in the game but if they dont get those fall dragons out soon I'm going to get bored... LOL...

I have been after those elusive Alternate BLACK dragons for WEEKS now with NO LUCK... I'm getting bored with looking for one... I'm beginning to thing there is no such thing anymore...

http://dragcave.net/user/silentlore

There isnt anything else to add to my scroll except maybe a male chicken? (except I didnt want the chicken in the first place... the chicken was my 'first dragon' lol... when I started playing... & I didnt knwo it wasnt going to not be a dragon LOL! )

I dont want the Dino's or else I'd go after those... they are just silly looking...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

Not just you

I'm still very much in the game but if they dont get those fall dragons out soon I'm going to get bored... LOL...

I have been after those elusive Alternate BLACK dragons for WEEKS now with NO LUCK... I'm getting bored with looking for one... I'm beginning to thing there is no such thing anymore...

There isnt anything else to add to my scroll except maybe a male chicken? (except I didnt want the chicken in the first place... the chicken was my 'first dragon' lol... when I started playing... & I didnt knwo it wasnt going to not be a dragon LOL! )

I dont want the Dino's or else I'd go after those... they are just silly looking...
Glad I'm not the only one.. was starting to think I was.

I've been breeding and breeding and haven't gotten a new black egg either.
Still mad about losing that new dark green that I made, but since I only have one hatchling/no eggs, I'll try again soon.

Also, I haven't been seeing any fall eggs in the cave either.. I'd like to grab a couple sometime.

Oh, and chickens are only females. Sort of like dinos are only males.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been playing in the Dragon Cave lately. I just started playing recently, so I have a ways to go yet on building my collection. It is kind of frustrating though that only ONE of my dragons is male! (Except my split hatchling who just matured into a male, so at least I'll be able to breed splits now!) I do get kind of bored with it when I'm just waiting for eggs to hatch or dragons to mature, though.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I am still in the game but I am so not successful at breeding. I have a female heavy scroll and I think they all made a pack to stay an old maid forever and ever. My 2 males have so far successfully produced a couple of eggs and the easiest dragon to breed is the Skywings. Other than that, no luck at all. My black male and female are both extremely choosy and I am waiting patiently for an alt black from either of them. Sigh ...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried breeding my vines and blacks yesterday, and now that I didn't have too many eggs/hatchlings, there were no new ones.

But! I bred my gold again.. and got another gold egg! And then just a few minutes ago, I was refreshing the abandoned egg screen randomly, and I got lucky and grabbed ahold of another gold egg that someone abandoned!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I GOT ONE I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!!!

***SQUWEEEEE!!!!***

LOOK IN MY SCROLL!!!
an Alt. Black Dragon!!!

only took me a few months

lol... NOW what to do... they best release that Fall Dragon soon or I have nothing left to do with Dragon Cave.

& yes... i'm a major dorkus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really into it anymore, since I can NEVER seem to get one these days. My computer is too slow to load the pages fast enough. It used to be better when there weren't as many people. I still tinker with it once in a while but lately, not so much.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I'm not really into it anymore, since I can NEVER seem to get one these days. My computer is too slow to load the pages fast enough. It used to be better when there weren't as many people. I still tinker with it once in a while but lately, not so much.
Hm.. I've seen it mentioned several times that it loads really slow for some people.. I've never had this problem.
You could always try breeding if you want.. that's how I got so many silvers.. I have six silvers + three eggs.
Still trying to get the new dark green and black though.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Who got a Halloween dragon that was released only on Halloween? I managed to get 1, when they were given out in bulk but it was hard to get.

You can see them here.
http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/...howtopic=24971

And when are the Fall eggs coming out? Just because people killed TJ's eggs by mistake he shouldnt NEVER release them.
I'm disappointed that I missed them.
I was busy pretty much all day on the 31st, and didn't have time to do much online, let alone play in the dragon cave.. then I get up on Saturday and do stuff online and see that there were Halloween eggs. No idea how that thought didn't cross my mind. Maybe next year?

Oh, so is that why his scroll is hidden?? I've been wondering about the fall eggs too.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is slowly dying, but I keep bringing it back..

But! I just want to say that.. I finally made a new dark green egg and get to keep it! Though, when I was moving, I never asked anyone to post my eggs for me on DS or anything, and I lost a gold egg and two silver hatchlings.

I did make a new gold and silver egg though.. now that I know I'll be around to post them everyday.

Anyways.. still working on an alt. black.. and hoping to see some of those seasonal eggs maybe start popping up again. Oh, and hoping maybe this thread will come to life again.. even if it's just one or two other people.

Come back!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was excited to finally get my first paper egg yesterday! I still haven't managed to get a gold yet though. And I'm really bummed that I missed out on those Halloween eggs!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I was excited to finally get my first paper egg yesterday! I still haven't managed to get a gold yet though. And I'm really bummed that I missed out on those Halloween eggs!
Yaay I'm not the only one still doing this!

I only have three paper dragons, and it took me forever to get them. Kind of sucks that you can't breed them. =/

It took me a long time to get a gold, but I was so excited when I grabbed one.
I always put my mouse over the egg on the very right with one hand and keep refreshing with the other, and when i see one come up, click as fast as I can. That's my little tip.

I missed out on the Halloween ones, too. I want one. Hoping maybe the Christmas ones will come around again this year, so maybe I can snag one or a few of those.

Also, does posting dead eggs/hatchlings and getting clicks/views maybe turn them into sick/zombie dragons? I'm not sure if we can even get zombies anymore, but since I have a dead egg and two hatchlings, it's worth a try (this is my first time with dead eggs/dragons). Try clicking these, and maybe something will happen? Just curious..

dead gold egg
dead silver hatchling
dead silver hatchling

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

I think under options you hit revive after it died and if it comes back to life it's a zombie. Try it nothing to lose.
I tried, but it didn't bring either of my silvers back, and you can only try once. I figured if it left them on your scroll for what, two weeks or so, then surely you could do something with them.