I Thought I Was Buying A Cat Bed ...

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
... not a new best friend to replace me! I bought Olive one of those window perches and I installed it on Saturday. I don’t think she has left it for long this whole time. She’s been napping there, sleeping there, she jumps up and grooms there. It’s cute, and a little obsessive.

And she’s also possessive. Gohan jumped up to do his duty and map the new item in the house. Olive immediately (and slightly uncharacteristically) jumped up right after and was a bit confused why he was there. She then jumped down and ran around in circles meowing, quite distressed that it wasn’t her turn anymore.

We did our best to comfort her. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KarenKat

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she says she would definitely have me buy it again. She was in it when I got home for work again, lol.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can i ask where you got it? I want to get Honeybunny something like that.

KarenKat

Top Cat
Purraise
I got it off of Amazon, definitely with the price.

K&H Pet Products KH Deluxe Kitty Sill Deluxe with Bolster (14"x24")

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... not a new best friend to replace me! I bought Olive one of those window perches and I installed it on Saturday. I don’t think she has left it for long this whole time. She’s been napping there, sleeping there, she jumps up and grooms there. It’s cute, and a little obsessive.

And she’s also possessive. Gohan jumped up to do his duty and map the new item in the house. Olive immediately (and slightly uncharacteristically) jumped up right after and was a bit confused why he was there. She then jumped down and ran around in circles meowing, quite distressed that it wasn’t her turn anymore.

We did our best to comfort her. :lol:
Maybe santa will bring one for Gohan?

KarenKat

Top Cat
Purraise
So the plot thickens. Gohan occasionally has sat for a few minutes on the perch and Olive gets suspicious, huffs it a while and then goes and beats him up a bit. Then we have to lure her back on the perch before she will use it again. Lol. Santa may need to bring another one for Gohan....