I think my cat is bi polar

My Ema 🐱

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love my cat very much..but can please anybody help me to fix his behavior.
1. He eats too much..he has 3 small can of tuna and plus I leave him with full of bowl of biscuits. But Everytime I go in the kitchen he follows me and he makes this very loud meow just to demand for more food. And when I ignored him he attacks me. And after he has his food he also meows like he's in pain. I have taken him at the vet for check up and everything is fine. He follows me when I go to the toilet, when I go for shower. Then he waits until I finished showering and while he waits he meows so loud and it sounded like saying "mum".
The constant loud meows are starting annoys me. I was told when he demands for more food after eating just try to ignore him. But when I ignored he attacked me so bad. The last time he attacked me I end up going to hospital because my cuts and scratched are really bad. Can someone please help me to control this behavior.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How often do you play with him and for how long? He sounds like he wants attention from you and play time. My cat isn't a big eater, but if I stop petting him or playing with him before he's ready to quit, he can get a bit aggressive (thinking that he's making me play more). I also tend to find he settles down after using the bathroom. Play and exercise help him digest the food and use up the energy.