I think Mileena might have some Abyssinian in her.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know much about breeds, but she certainly is beautiful. I love those long ears and yellow eyes. She is quite exotic looking. It's nice to meet you, BTW! Welcome aboard to both of you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Daggie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank You! She had quite a dramatic history. She was seconds from being euthanized at my daughter's Vet Surgery Hospital. She works in surgery and she happened to be walking by the triage emergency room and saw this kitten with a severely broken pelvis making muffins and they were already sticking the needle in! She stopped them and said ," My family will take her!" (without our knowing ) and this is the result of us putting her on crate rest for 6 weeks. She's a healthy , loving, rambunctious kitty now ! and we are so h
1611884235490.png
1611884262249.png

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful, and it's wonderful that your family was able to rescue her and provide her with the care she needed! :redheartpump:

Her coloring is blue tabby and white, but it's hard to see what tabby pattern she has. Do you have any pictures of her from the side so that we can see her tabby pattern?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Daggie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's beautiful, and it's wonderful that your family was able to rescue her and provide her with the care she needed! :redheartpump:

Her coloring is blue tabby and white, but it's hard to see what tabby pattern she has. Do you have any pictures of her from the side so that we can see her tabby pattern?
Thank you! See below:

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like she has a mackerel tabby pattern, so I would describe her as a blue mackerel tabby and white domestic shorthair. If she had an Abyssinian parent, she would have a ticked tabby pattern, so if she has any Aby ancestry it would be farther back. It's hard to say from these pictures if she might have any specific breed ancestry. Statistically it's not likely, since most cats are not any particular breed, and are not mixes of breeds (unlike dogs). That doesn't make them any less pretty or special, however! There is lots of diversity in the domestic cat gene pool, and domestic shorthairs come in all shapes and sizes.

She's beautiful both inside and out, and she's lucky to have found such caring people :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely beautiful! I have a soft spot for grey and white.....You might consider the oriental breeds too with their large ears and longish face, I used to always ask my Casper (the flame point in my Avatar) "Hey Casper, why the long face!?" He used to yell at me then. Orientals, like Siamese, are long-legged, thin build, with large upright ears, and a longer face. The one thing that has always set them apart from other breeds is their 'talking' to their people with a usually kinda raspy, or 'different' voice. They sometimes have a different feel to their fur and a slight odor that is different from other cats. They are very intelligent, people-oriented, and stubborn.