I think Feykirófa has Binge Eating Disorder!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feykirófa is getting sooooooo fat.
She was alway so thin, I was so worried about her. I took her once to the wet because I thought something was wrong, but she was just "petit" and fit. She used to be half the size of Pollýanna (she is not big) but now she is bigger than Pollýanna and completely round. She is very active, jumps in trees, chases flyes and runs around.
I have noticed that she is ALWAYS eating, and since I now have their food in the bathroom (to keep it out of reach from my son), she cries at the door when it is closed.
The woman at the pet shop suggested I would try to feed Pollýanna sensitive and persian food (Royal Canin) and Feykirófa light, siamese or indoor. But it is kind of hard to let them have seperate diet. Wherever there´s food, there´s Feykirófa!
She comes crying and complaining when I am cooking and makes holes in my thighs, and just hangs there, especially when I cook fish, but also when I make tea!
- It´s the "somebody´s in the kitchen, this could be my last chance to get some food" syndrom.

Those of you with more than one cat, have you tried to give different food to different cats? Did it work?

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know what u mean, boy boy is the same..he used to be so small and now he is so huge..like an inflated balloon
one thing i learnt from my vet is not to leave food in the food dish when it is not their dinnertime or meal time.. not even biscuits... just ask them to go to sleep.. when they are sleeping, they dun eat and their intake of food will drop... also, i've changed my dry food to a diet one... and it works for both meow meow and boy boy. I usually dun give them different food cos boy boy will tend to eat any food that's in the food dish.. i hope it helps...