I Saw A Bee Have A Pee

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whilst sitting in my car with the windows down, a bee came in and landed on the dashboard. Whilst I was contemplating how to rescue this little fella without being stung, he started to clean himself a la cat, first the front end then the back. He then started to turn around a few times on his axis then raised his back end and squirted out a clear liquid that I assumed was pee. It may have been poo, I don't know, but pee rhymes with bee so I'm leaving it at that, sounds better.
He then flew out of the window so problem solved. This is now lodged in my memory banks forever I think.
Have you ever seen any weird little happenings you wouldn't normally see in a lifetime?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would not have stuck around long enough to watch the bee pee. I would have run screaming from my vehicle the moment the bee flew inside. I probably would have sold the car, moved to another state, and changed my identity so it couldn't find me. Bees and most all other insects, especially the stinging ones, terrify me. I am reasonably certain they were sent directly from Hell by Satan to mess with me. Maybe not, but it sure feels that way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably would have sold the car, moved to another state, and changed my identity so it couldn't find me.
Funny you should say that. On its way out I'm sure he said, "I'm just off to Texas to see a 'friend.' He said it with an evil laugh as well. I'm sure he didn't mean you though so don't worry.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
He then started to turn around a few times on his axis then raised his back end and squirted out a clear liquid that I assumed was pee.
Ok, you are in trouble now. The bee just release some pheromones into your car and what attracted it was could be your car air freshener that smells like flowers.

Very soon, they'll come build their hive on your car and their hums will be louder than your car engine and your car will sound like a motocross bike and soon your car will be transformed into a Bee-tle car..................:lol: :crackup: :flail:

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Funny thread! :clap: How fun to see something unusual like that.

I was at my mom’s place this week and saw a snake shedding its skin. She has rattlesnakes in her area, though, and I didn’t know if this was a rattler or a gopher snake, so I didn’t want to get too close.

08137ABE-63A2-4443-927F-B31E3A5E5EA9.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My nephew lives in Australia and he says that roaches are all over the place, like flies. On top of that normal amount, he has an infestation at the moment so zillions of them in his house.
I'm with T tabbysia for that particular evil creature but I would have to move to Mars to be on the safe side not just a few thousand miles away.