I really need help! Please help save my cat!!!

nicoleluo918

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a 2 year-old boy cat, he has urinary obstruction, and stayed in the emergency for one day, and I paid almost three thousand dollars. But he still can't pee, doctor said he needs to do a surgery that cost $6000, Can I get some help? It is really a large price for me! Emergency staff said that if it is not treated, he will be euthanasia.
I have no idea what can I do, I don't want him to die!!! And I made a donation, please reply me and help me!
SAVE MY FAMILY MEMBER: GUAIGUAI! | Danni Luo (Powered by Donorbox)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a 2 year-old boy cat, he has urinary obstruction, and stayed in the emergency for one day, and I paid almost three thousand dollars. But he still can't pee, doctor said he needs to do a surgery that cost $6000, Can I get some help? It is really a large price for me! Emergency staff said that if it is not treated, he will be euthanasia.
I have no idea what can I do, I don't want him to die!!! And I made a donation, please reply me and help me!
SAVE MY FAMILY MEMBER: GUAIGUAI! | Danni Luo (Powered by Donorbox)
Please try to get the money immediately! Your kitty has a small window of time before he succumbs to this condition (this can happen within 48 to 72 hours ) Borrow from someone, use CC's or take a loan out. You CAN NOT wait for the funds through crowdsourcing. Do that later to repay family member(s), loan, or credit card bills. Please, you must act fast! You and your kitty are in my thoughts and 🙏.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It is very true that this condition can be deadly, but can you talk to your regular Vet versus the emergency Vet about doing the surgery? Emergency Vets charge so much more than regular Vets. You can probably get that price down substantially from the $6,000.

I'm guessing they tried a cathetor and it didn't work? But the above poster is correct, this needs to be done right away or your little one will suffer mightily :frown: Definitely see if you can find a Vet who will do the surgery for less money and then ask everyone you know for help,

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.