I own a ridiculous amount of.....

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yarn. But it's not possible to have too much.
Same. I have a yarn pegboard that I plan to hang on the wall of my craft room but I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't finished putting it all together.

I own a lot of lamps and lampshades. I didn't realize how many I had and I kept buying them in auctions. Now I have too many for my house. I'll hopefully have that rectified when I start rearranging my house a bit.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yarn. But it's not possible to have too much.
:yeah:
  • shawls (woollen and huge, usually from India)
  • Boom Shankar Guru Pants.. I love them and am concerned the company will stop making them, so I just keep on going..not saying how many. :)

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot about notebooks and composition books. I am awful when school supplies come out every summer. They make so many pretty ones now! I never saw them like that when I was in school. I use them for notes when I study but also at church. But even there; if I use one page per Sunday they last me like 2 years. :lol:

And of course I must have smooth writing pens and mechanical pencils to go along with them. There is just something about a smooth, crisp written line on a page!:cloud9: It’s almost like that crackle noise from opening a brand new book.:cloud9:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stamps. I inherited them from my father, who was a stamp collector. I've sold hundreds of them, but I still have four or five banker's boxes full. The ones that are left are difficult to sell on eBay, but too valuable to throw away. Oh, they are still good for postage, but you fill up the envelope trying to get 55 cents worth of 3-cent stamps on it. How many people still use snail mail. anyway?

Last edited:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot about notebooks and composition books. They make so many pretty ones now! I never saw them like that when I was in school. I use them for notes when I study but also at church.

And of course I must have smooth writing pens and mechanical pencils to go along with them. There is just something about a smooth, crisp written line on a page!:cloud9: It’s almost like that crackle noise from opening a brand new book.:cloud9:
:yeah: I use them to take notes or to keep myself busy during church, but even though I have a bunch, they always seem to disappear on Sunday morning my when I need them! :lol:
Ugh, I love the feeling of writing with a fresh pencil on a fresh page in a new, fresh notebook! ❤

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I love the feeling of writing with a fresh pencil on a fresh page in a new, fresh notebook! ❤
Me too. Every year when they came out with new school supplies I would love to see what new things they came out with that I could add to my collection. I have a thing for ink pens and notebooks. I probably go through 4 or 5 pens a year but I have enough to last me about 50 life times.