Purraise
Cat Toys
Tupperware/Storage bins
Vases and decorative glassware
Mugs
Shot glasses
Kitchen gadgets and utensils
Throw blankets

Honestly, I just have too much stuff in general. I'm not a hoarder, but I still have too much.
One of my resolutions this year is to just declutter. I have a ton of stuff to sell, but I just can't get motivated to post them. My husband and I both really need to go through out closets and dressers.....

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One of my resolutions this year is to just declutter. I have a ton of stuff to sell, but I just can't get motivated to post them. My husband and I both really need to go through out closets and dressers.....
same. My place is so tiny, but it is just stuffed. I did one corner a couple weeks ago and had 2 trash bags worth of junk to toss out...

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started that about a year and a half ago, and was almost ready to have a big yard sale. Then some stuff happened that put that on hold and then the pandemic...hopefully this summer I'll be able to sell my extra stuff.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
clothes :lol:the gf is always buying me more clothes. i mean its nice she spoils me that way but i need to get rid of some clothes problem with that is she will then take over my closet.:lol: thats what happened at my dads before we moved out the deal we have now is none of her clothes in my closet:lol:i live with a shopping monster:lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The only thing I have a ridiculous amount of is cards - I'm sentimental and have kept every card for every occasion my daughters made for me. :hearthrob: On the other hand, my husband has a ridiculous amount of antiques and collectibles.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I just went through this when I cleaned out the linen closet last week. I own a ridiculous amount of towels, throws and blankets. I am usually quite good at paring down what I don’t use or need but not when it comes to these. I do laundry every week. Do I really need 20 hand towels or 10 bath towels? And blankets I haven’t used in 10 years?

It took so much willpower but I reduced my shelves. I saved the towels I actually used every week, plus one extra blanket and quilt, a couple of throws and a few towels for cleaning spills and floors. Three trash bags were hauled out for donation and I only dug one throw back out because I couldn’t part with it.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been trying to declutter my own stuff, so the only thing I really have a ridiculous amount of would be Ruby's toys.

Here's just some of the stuff Ruby rooted out to play with one day. There's more in the condo, and probably under the sofa, and everywhere else. :lol:

1610220360515.png