I Need Support He May Not Make It.

White wild cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got a call from the hospital and said your cat didn't improve I felt the nurse holded her tears then she asked me if i want to be with him I feel he won't make it I cried after the call I'm trying and praying hoping but I feel he will not survive he's very weak and couldn't stand I don't know what to do, I. Need your support it will make me feel better.

Thank you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your pain. He is where he needs to be and if they can't save him, no one can. It breaks your heart to be in this position, the helplessness and fright is all consuming. There will be a decision to make, make it out of love and compassion. You have a bond of love with that sweet boy that can never be taken from you, use it to pass on your love to him and know he is doing the same.
I wish I could be there with you to give support, know I will be there in spirit. I'll pray for you both, my heart goes out to you in your time of need......Take care and know we are here to help, we know the pain all too well.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

White wild cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your pain. He is where he needs to be and if they can't save him, no one can. It breaks your heart to be in this position, the helplessness and fright is all consuming. There will be a decision to make, make it out of love and compassion. You have a bond of love with that sweet boy that can never be taken from you, use it to pass on your love to him and know he is doing the same.
I wish I could be there with you to give support, know I will be there in spirit. I'll pray for you both, my heart goes out to you in your time of need......Take care and know we are here to help, we know the pain all too well.
Thank you I appreciate your words. Thanks for your kindness
Tomorrow is he's last chance if he didn't survive I have to take the decision.

Thanks again

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you are in this most difficult position, it is never easy to have to "play God", but if it is time for him to go, no chance of having a good life here on Earth then as hard as it is you have to help him out of his pain ridden body and on to the next life where he will be healthy and whole again. I am sorry that it is happening like this, but sometimes it just does, there is no easy way around it, you just seem to muster up the courage and show him one last loving moment of how much you care for him. I wish that I could wave a magic wand and he would be all better, but I can't....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

White wild cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry that you are in this most difficult position, it is never easy to have to "play God", but if it is time for him to go, no chance of having a good life here on Earth then as hard as it is you have to help him out of his pain ridden body and on to the next life where he will be healthy and whole again. I am sorry that it is happening like this, but sometimes it just does, there is no easy way around it, you just seem to muster up the courage and show him one last loving moment of how much you care for him. I wish that I could wave a magic wand and he would be all better, but I can't....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
Thank you . I got call when I was in the way to see him and the nurse told me he didn't improve he became worse then when I arrived he was exhausted and looks suffering I felt he can't survive I asked the doc if she agree with me to let him rest in peace she said to be honest yes I support your decision, then I holded him and touched him for the last time doc and me cried it was painful moment but in the same time I felt it's the right decision because he was suffering and he needed rest.

Thanks a lot for your support.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that it came to this, but it was the right thing to do even though it is one of the most horrible feelings we ever experience, I felt my throat tighten up and tears welled up in my eyes just reading your post, it doesn't take much to invoke those feelings, but he is fine now, no more pain or suffering, just fine, it is you who are hurting but that is quite normal, we are all here for you in spirit and understand, give it time to settle down and things will slowly get a bit calmer and clearer and down the line one day if the time is right and you feel like it take in another one in need of a good home if you feel like it.

Rest in peace little one, and I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you were there with him. Im sure it gave him comfort and it will also give you some peace knowing you were with him at that painful time.

If possible try to step away from some of your responsibilities and chores for a few days. Look after yourself and do some things you enjoy. The days will get better in time.

White wild cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry that it came to this, but it was the right thing to do even though it is one of the most horrible feelings we ever experience, I felt my throat tighten up and tears welled up in my eyes just reading your post, it doesn't take much to invoke those feelings, but he is fine now, no more pain or suffering, just fine, it is you who are hurting but that is quite normal, we are all here for you in spirit and understand, give it time to settle down and things will slowly get a bit calmer and clearer and down the line one day if the time is right and you feel like it take in another one in need of a good home if you feel like it.

Rest in peace little one, and I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
I'm sure he's fine and rested finally. Thanks again for your kindness .

White wild cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am glad you were there with him. Im sure it gave him comfort and it will also give you some peace knowing you were with him at that painful time.

If possible try to step away from some of your responsibilities and chores for a few days. Look after yourself and do some things you enjoy. The days will get better in time.
Thank you.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Furry Friend, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a blessing to him that the voice and hands he loved and trusted were there with him at the end of his suffering. I know he trusted you to make it better, and you did. It broke your heart, but you did. He abides with you still.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just saw this post...so very sorry!!! =(
"Their last breath on earth is their first breath in heaven..." I love this so much I can't even explain it. And it's so very true.
It's so hard to let them go...but when they reach the point that taking the next breath is a struggle we've done all that can be done...and I rarely have that "give up and accept" attitude but I have learned when it's time.
If the things they love (food, toys, cuddles, bird watching, attacking and pouncing on their cat-friends, etc.) are no longer things they love, to me, we're not ending their lives. When the things they love are gone, their lives (as we/they knew it) are over. We only opt to end the suffering that remains from good care meant to hopefully prolong their quality of life. When the quality is gone, we have the ability to let them go.
Peace to you, White wild cat.