I need some help with a Kindle app on an iPad

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I don't like it. It's too small and I can't read the titles of my books. I thought about doing a return (Amazon lets you return a Kindle, they'll check the condition of it and then give you an amount to use toward an upgraded Kindle) and getting a Fire.

I have two iPads: an regular iPad 6th generation and an iPad Air 2. I don't use the Air 2 at all. I use the 6th G for everything: games, internet, library books.

I'm thinking of putting the Kindle app on the Air 2 and using the Air 2 as a Kindle. How do I get my books from the Paperwhite to the Kindle App on my Ipad? Can anybody help me? I feel like an idiot, but I just don't "get it"!

Thanks!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is what I found online

Transfer books from Kindle to iPad – summary
  1. Step 1: Open your Kindle and sync books with your Amazon account.
  2. Step 2: Open your iPad and download Kindle app from the App Store.
  3. Step 3: Open Kindle app and register it with the same Amazon account as your Kindle.
  4. Step 4: Download Kindle books you want to read on your iPad.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Yay! That’s how I use my iPad…along with OverDrive to check out ebooks from the public library. And Hoopla for books and video.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I use Libby to check out books from my library. Rick’s Mom’s Kindle Fire doesn’t take Libby. I use Overdrive for her. The two are just different enough that I have a little trouble switching from one to the other for a couple minutes.