I need help

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat was nuetered 2 days ago, and i noticed some changes, shivering while sleeping not cold shivering it is like nerve shivering, lack of apetite,shows no intrest in playing, sad mewing. Sleeping too much and he became afraid and following me everywhere he became so affectionate. I just need to know whats wrong and if he is going to be ok he is 1 year old and mated twice before surgery

abby2932

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When was the last time he ate? That is what I would be concerned about. I would not let him go more than 24 to 48 hours without eating at least something. You may want to call your vet if they are still open and give them an update on how your cat is doing since surgery and see if they have any advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When was the last time he ate? That is what I would be concerned about. I would not let him go more than 24 to 48 hours without eating at least something. You may want to call your vet if they are still open and give them an update on how your cat is doing since surgery and see if they have any advice

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He ate a little bet from his plate few hours ago not as usual he used to eat much more. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

fairycatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How does the area of the incision look? Does it seem to be healing well?

Was the shivering like the twitching cats have when they are dreaming and maybe you never noticed before?

Did he also receive vaccines?

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is healing well and yes he recieved all vaccines. He shivered like there is something wrong with his nerve system [emoji]128532[/emoji]

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is better than last time. He played and ran everywhere at home like he used to do thanks god. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

uschka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please be extremely careful feeding your kitty baby food. Make sure you check the ingredients carefully as a lot of baby food is prepared with onions which are poisonous for cats.

Hope everything is going well with kitty and he is playing and enjoying his life now that he's better.

dimarj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Am feeding them royal canin and for mother queen am feeding her mother and kitten from royal canin thank you all for your help i was really worried about him. Today when i woke up he was laying next to me i imagined that he was dead [emoji]128531[/emoji] and i woke him up like a crazy woman.[emoji]128518[/emoji]

fairycatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
glad that he's feeling better and seems to be back to normal. Hopefully, the shivers were just the twitches that cats do when asleep, I think it means they could be dreaming. All of my cats twitch when they are sleeping.