I NEED HELP FAST REGARDING MY MISSING CAT THAT WAS FOUND AFTER 5 YEARS MISSING

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see how your love story continues!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m0nk444

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welllllll.... I got Tiny back today ❤ from what I can tell so far, her personality hasn't changed at all in the 5 years she's been missing.

I was expecting her to be a little slimmer given the circumstances but it's actually the opposite. She is bigger than when we lost her!!!

I'm convinced she remembers me!! I'll spare yall the details but I think she does. She seems very comfortable, happy and content.

She hasn't met her new roommates (my brother's cats) yet, but I'm thinking it will be fine.

Thank you all for your support and information. It's very much appreciated.

I'm going to take her in for a checkup and a grooming sessions and keep this GPS collar charged up!!!

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My goodness.. a diet might even be in order!
I'm so glad this has worked out for you. :)

m0nk444

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My goodness.. a diet might even be in order!
I'm so glad this has worked out for you. :)
LOL. She has always been kind of large 😁 her sister was bigger 😁 I was expecting her to show up smaller after this ordeal lol. I think she's bigger than when she left!! Her hair makes her look bigger but ya, maybe I should do something about her weight. Do you have any suggestions? A problem I may run into is having multiple cats and food dishes. I'm not sure how I could control her eating 😂😂

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its hard to tell whats cat and what’s floof! :lol:

One of my mom’s cats looks huge in winter; but give her a bath or pick her up and she disappears! I think she’s been 7-8 pounds most of her life. :rolleyes2: (She just turned 17 but doesn’t look it at all!)

m0nk444

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Its hard to tell whats cat and what’s floof! :lol:

One of my mom’s cats looks huge in winter; but give her a bath or pick her up and she disappears! I think she’s been 7-8 pounds most of her life. :rolleyes2: (She just turned 17 but doesn’t look it at all!)
I hope Tiny lives that long!!!!