I need big vibes that BW will find his way hom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be 3 weeks this coming thursday. No sign of BW. I hope that he is safe and being taken care of.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I don't know how I missed this thread - I was going to ask how things were going with the move.... and then just found this.

I can just imagine your agony.

If you have the phone number of any of your old neighbors, it is worth calling them to let them know. It is a super huge long shot - but cats have traveled farther to get "home" - and gotten there.

Just keep looking, calling, and putting food out. At the very worst, he sounds like a resourceful kitty, so hopefully he'll "please himself in" with someone who loves him if he can't find his way back to you or to your old home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Oh sweetie, I don't know how I missed this thread - I was going to ask how things were going with the move.... and then just found this.

I can just imagine your agony.

If you have the phone number of any of your old neighbors, it is worth calling them to let them know. It is a super huge long shot - but cats have traveled farther to get "home" - and gotten there.

Just keep looking, calling, and putting food out. At the very worst, he sounds like a resourceful kitty, so hopefully he'll "please himself in" with someone who loves him if he can't find his way back to you or to your old home.
I am hoping and praying he is safe and has found somebody to care for him. I believe he is trying to find his way to his old home. My neighbors know BW well and we still own our home in Gothenburg. We have tenants moving in at the beginning of the month. I will have them watch for him also.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I am hoping and praying he is safe and has found somebody to care for him. I believe he is trying to find his way to his old home. My neighbors know BW well and we still own our home in Gothenburg. We have tenants moving in at the beginning of the month. I will have them watch for him also.
I was thinking the same as LDG. He is going home. Let the tenants know, as soon as they move in to be on the alert for him. It happens more than you think, as long as he is not waylaid along the way. In another forum I read recently of someone's cat who showed up after six months.

Is he microchipped?

All paws crossed here that you have word soon. The worry you feel must be almost unbearable. But..he is a mostly outdoor cat right? So he knows how to take care of himself. I think he is going home.

BW that your journey is safe.