I Need Advise For Rescuing Kittens From Imminent Death!!

TwoFarballs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mom feeds a stray cat who is currently pregnant. She will be getting spayed soon. The kitty is loving, sweet; but there is a lady at my mom’s apartment complex who kicks the cat and spits on her. I know, a monster! We suspect she killed this kitty’s previous kitten to offer him as sacrifice (she has some weird beliefs and the kitten was black). I am scared she will kill these kittens so I told my mom I would take the kittens with me when they are about 2 Months. I live 2 hours away. Now, I can’t have the kittens indoors as I am caring for two sick cats already. I want the kittens to be outdoors as I live in a very safe neighborhood and my neighboors own lots of fixed outside cats who live peacefully. I also have plenty of yard space. I will care for them by feeding them, fixing them, offering them proper health care and love, but they would be outside. How do I do that?? At 2 months aren’t they too little to be without their mom? Yet being with her is a death sentence. Anybody?

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
What is the temperature like in your area? Kittens for the most part rely on their mothers body heat...

At 2 months I am not sure if that would still matter or not...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TwoFarballs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What is the temperature like in your area? Kittens for the most part rely on their mothers body heat...

At 2 months I am not sure if that would still matter or not...
I live in Florida, where temperatures are high for the most part. Thank you!!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The mother needs to be away from that neighbor as soon as possible. A no kill shelter would be a better place than being kicked. No way for your mother to take her in? The kittens need a safe place at that age, like a garage or a shed to live in with a heated cat bed if it is cool, or plenty of straw/blankets. They would definitely have to be spayed and neutered to live a happy life without fighting and fro you not to have a hundred cats in a couple of years. I myself would find homes for the kittens and maybe take the mother in and maybe one kitten. One or two outside is way better than 5 or 6!