I missed Grease last night...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... to bathe a cat

We were getting ready to leave, and of course the boys need to be kissed goodbye, and Matt says that Magnum's breath is getting bad again. We brush his teeth but it doesn't help so the vet gave us some drops.

Usually Mag's just looks kind of annoyed when given them but last night, he kicks like a buck, bites the dropper off the bottle causing this oily liquid to go all over him, us, the carpet, the wall, the TV...

So Magnum got a bath, the carpet and wall got scrubbed, the TV cleaned and we never made it out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww... how did Mags take his bath?
We firmly believe he did it just for the bath, he for some unknown reason likes being bathed

Oh and he bit it with such force that it pinged off a wall 6ft behind him bounced and landed on the other side of the room!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately sounded like he was itching for a bath. Sorry you missed Grease - I just love Grease!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Definately sounded like he was itching for a bath. Sorry you missed Grease - I just love Grease!
Saturday/Sunday is kids day and the whole thing (apart from rides) is free if you can make it out this way! I am so not going to the mall on Saturday they have snakes there as part of the Repitile Rob thing for kids.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like fun. If I didn't have to be in Elmira I would be there. The kids would love it.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's ok, I seen it...
Only the usual stuff happens. I won't spoil it for you though. But I can say it ends with a flying car.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was just the movie
we have a music festival and they had it on an outdoor big screen with a pop idol kkinda thing with music from Grease... nothing I haven't seen before but I wante to go.

Now Magnum is sleeping in the sun by the balcony door and every time I go to the front door he wakes up... I think he is up to something

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be mad! I love Grease. Magnum just wanted the two of you to stay with him.