I Miss My Slinky

riversquinne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
14CD8BA3-D1D1-40B8-B780-717DB77AC73E.jpeg
on 8/8/2017 I said “Ill see you tomorrow, like the twinkle of the stars” I called him Slinky because he would go over my shoulder and just stay there. He also wrapped his paws around my neck and hung there. He was 14 and sadly there was not much I could do to save him. I let him cross the rainbow bridge with dignity and grace. Here is a couple pictures of my slinky. He did give me one last kiss and waited for me to say goodby..

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Slinky, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely boy he was, and is, and will be always! Love never dies, you know, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. It doesn't leave us, Love abides. While we SO desperately miss their physical presence in our lives, that Love is nearby, always.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Slinky, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely boy he was, and is, and will be always! Love never dies, you know, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. It doesn't leave us, Love abides. While we SO desperately miss their physical presence in our lives, that Love is nearby, always.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for the loss of your precious boy, he looked like a real sweetheart. 14 years is pretty good although no time with them is ever enough, but he is fine now, just fine, and you will see him again one day and he will give you another kiss.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry you had to say solong, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

riversquinne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So grateful for your words I shall remember them and when husbands ashes come back and I sprinkle them in the river I will remember all your words!! He was an amazing boy. He was born via c/section and he was the only kitten I got to take a breath ( the other two my mom got to live) he was deaf so he had the loudest meow every!! He was very tolerant of my children as well! I still have his sister and she is just very Siamese!!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My heart is breaking with yours. What a gift you gave him, what a wonderful, beautiful boy he was.
RIP darling cat, your grace and strength have been returned to you. :rbheart:
Let your sister carry on your love for your people. :redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your darling boy was a blessing to have had in your life, he was there for a reason, to teach you the true meaning of love and to bring joy into your life. You found the strength somehow in your love to let him go, to end the suffering that was without a cure. For that he thanks you. i'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him. The bond you have with each other will unite your souls for eternity,. Because love is not of this world, but is spiritual, it is eternal. That same love urges you to not dwell on his end and the sadness his leaving left behind, but to go forward and add new loves to help his own bloom and spread, to know in your heart that although the path he now follows will be a new one, it will always parallel your own. He will always be near because he is a part of you. He rejoices in your happiness, in any joys you find in living. So send him these joys, not the tears and grief that darken your heart at the present. this will all come in time. time is the only thing that heals a broken heart.
"Death cannot take that which never dies". And you know your love for that precious boy will never die. He would never want you to be so sad, he loves you too much for that. So live as he would live and carry on the legacy of love he left you.
Give that sweet sister a kiss for me, she is mourning too. I wish i could take this pain away, but all I can do is say I understand, and send you a hug through understanding, i have been there too. Take care of yourself.....RIP precious Slinky. You will never be forgotten, you will forever hold a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

riversquinne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks you guys! I came across some pictures of him and my daughter and they are just so sweet! I’m having a hard time with him being gone. His sister has been very needy so I think he is telling her to be extra loving!