I miss my cats!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm spending the night at my parents' house tonight to watch their dog and I miss my cats. I've only been gone for 5 hours and I'll be back in like 12 hours, but I hate leaving them overnight. I've only done it once before when I had a sleep study over a year ago. I thought about having my parents bring the dog to my apartment, but an 80lb Lab in a 400 square foot apartment with two cats who don't have a lot of experience around dogs, wouldn't be a great mix. I don't remember having this much anxiety about leaving my late cat overnight, but I also lived with people back then, so it made it easier.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they are still up & you are, then ask them to send a text with a few pictures of them. If not maybe look at some pictures of them and snuggle your dog?

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, I get it 😕! My son and daughter in law wants us to stay over night for Christmas but we refuse because our kittens would be alone overnight. They’re 4 and 7mths. Our daughter would check in with them and feed them but wouldn’t stay there with them. We may do a day trip but we’d be gone from 7:00am to 8ish pm. I’m fretting about it already 😫. Maybe next time offer to pay for part of the boarding fees for a kennel stay?

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. I cant wait to get home from work to see my boys..........who are often waiting at the front door....they know the sound of my truck.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll be home with them soon don't worry they will keep each other company. Try to enjoy those doggo wet kisses.

ekcowden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm spending the night at my parents' house tonight to watch their dog and I miss my cats. I've only been gone for 5 hours and I'll be back in like 12 hours, but I hate leaving them overnight. I've only done it once before when I had a sleep study over a year ago. I thought about having my parents bring the dog to my apartment, but an 80lb Lab in a 400 square foot apartment with two cats who don't have a lot of experience around dogs, wouldn't be a great mix. I don't remember having this much anxiety about leaving my late cat overnight, but I also lived with people back then, so it made it easier.
hey it´s ok we all feel that way i miss my cat