I might pop!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it possible to burst with accumulated love?
I've said this before about my tribe that although Betty and Chubchub are very very loved, Oliver has taken it to a different level. The fondness grows and grows each day so I'm now worried that I will explode. Is that possible? ;)
Is any one else similarly concerned?

1614885060045.png

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I feel that way with my crew. Boden and Diamond are affectionate. Leonid and Tiger are very affectionate, taking an hour or more between them every day. My ex-feral, Seal, has gotten more affectionate every year, but in the last three months, he has become much more proactive about it. He loves to nuzzle my face, press the top of his head against my mouth and get kisses, climbing up on my desk to do it. (Twice while I was typing this!) And yeah, he is so sweet and shy and has come such a long way, I sometimes feel like I will explode with joy!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww I feel that way about my boy Patches he really is my boy. But a little kitten called Bandit has wormed his way into my heart. And not because of how he is with me. When we lost my hubby's heart cat Tik he said he didn't want another cat. But I got my own way and brought this kitten into our lives. He had health problems when we got him cat flu and ended up with vestibular disease because of a middle ear infection. We thought we would lose him. He was such a fighter even my grumpy husband couldn't give up on him. He's now fit and healthy and my husbands new heart cat. When I see that little guy sat cuddling my hubby and my hubby smiling at him telling him your dad's boy. I sometimes think my heart will burst.