I made a lucky mistake at the pet food store.

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thought I was grabbing a bag of the Stella and Chewy‘s turkey medallions, which my cats ate most of the time, but sometimes were not enthused about. In reality I had grabbed a bag of the frozen rabbit morsels and both cats are loving them. I will have to try the turkey too. They would not eat other raw foods I bought in the past so I am pleasantly surprised and hope they continue to like this.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lucky mistake indeed!
Cats are picky eaters. I hope your cats continue to like them as mine like their food today, and tomorrow they won't. So frustrating.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lucky! I wish mine would eat commercial frozen raw. Well, two of them will, but the third is all “Nope, not touching it. Take it away.” :sigh:

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky! I wish mine would eat commercial frozen raw. Well, two of them will, but the third is all “Nope, not touching it. Take it away.” :sigh:
Yes, ours are much pickier about frozen raw foods than freeze-dried. The only frozen item they truly like is the Stella & Chewy frozen medallions but I haven't gone to the store in months. I'm perfectly happy for the convenience of freeze-dried and I can't say the cats miss the S&C: they've been more than happy to eat Purpose freeze-dried chicken instead. Even so, I'll be glad (post-vaccine, whenever that is!) to get them back on the S&C since it's boneless and gives them a little more variety.