I Love You, Sarah.

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wishing you comfort for the loss of your Sarah. It is so hard to understand and deal with when they are so young.

You did such wonderful thing for her by taking her in and giving her such a loving and beautiful life. Thinking of you.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I saw the title of your post, I had to come here. I am so sorry you are hurting so much. You did the greatest thing a person could ever have done for her. I too have saved and lost kitties and chunks of my heart with each one that left me. I actually came to the Bridge today looking for the post of another person but then I found you. I could not pass your thread.
I had one child. A daughter named Sarah. She was injured at brith and I was told she would not live a day. I did everything I could to will her to improve but my only real hope was that she know my love for her and that she be happy. I knew that if she was happy, it would mean that her life, however long, would be good. My hopes for her were answered. She did live and she was always smiling. She faced many difficulties in her life but she remained happy. I lost her when she was still very young. Maybe it’s not the same but it hurts the same. Please remember you made Sarah feel loved and that gave her happiness. I believe that is the greatest thing we can ever give and I promise, I’ve thought about this a lot. You did a fantastic thing by saving her. You gave her a chance to be loved. Maybe our two Sarah’s are running together now. I know mine would be there to greet yours. She had a special connection to kitties and if this got my attention, I feel quite sure, it got hers too. I offer you a piece of my heart to try and fill the hole in yours. Sending love.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
When I saw the title of your post, I had to come here. I am so sorry you are hurting so much. You did the greatest thing a person could ever have done for her. I too have saved and lost kitties and chunks of my heart with each one that left me. I actually came to the Bridge today looking for the post of another person but then I found you. I could not pass your thread.
I had one child. A daughter named Sarah. She was injured at brith and I was told she would not live a day. I did everything I could to will her to improve but my only real hope was that she know my love for her and that she be happy. I knew that if she was happy, it would mean that her life, however long, would be good. My hopes for her were answered. She did live and she was always smiling. She faced many difficulties in her life but she remained happy. I lost her when she was still very young. Maybe it’s not the same but it hurts the same. Please remember you made Sarah feel loved and that gave her happiness. I believe that is the greatest thing we can ever give and I promise, I’ve thought about this a lot. You did a fantastic thing by saving her. You gave her a chance to be loved. Maybe our two Sarah’s are running together now. I know mine would be there to greet yours. She had a special connection to kitties and if this got my attention, I feel quite sure, it got hers too. I offer you a piece of my heart to try and fill the hole in yours. Sending love.
Thank you for your very kind words, Jcatbird. I am so sorry about your Sarah. I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose a child. :bawling: :hearthrob::redheartpump: You gave your sweet Sarah the best life she could have, filled with so much love and caring. :hugs:

+Jeffrey+

Lady G. & Kobe (Gone But Not Forgotten!)
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. Wishing you all the best, and comfort in the days ahead.

RIP Sarah

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your very kind words, Jcatbird. I am so sorry about your Sarah. I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose a child. :bawling: :hearthrob::redheartpump: You gave your sweet Sarah the best life she could have, filled with so much love and caring. :hugs:
In return, I thank you for your kind words. I know she must be somewhere better now. No more struggles of any kind. I just try to remember all the joy she brought. It took time for me to reach that point but it does come and there is relief in that. Now I can remember how funny she was and the cute things she did and I smile. I hope you will find that place too at some point.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
margecat margecat Jcatbird Jcatbird
All I can think of is somewhere a little cat named Sarah wishing she had a little girl of her very own, and a little girl named Sarah wishing she had a cat to call her very own, and they've finally met one another.
And now they will take care of each other.
That’s a wonderful thought. I know the little girl would want that and would make sure the kitty is okay. She was very good at that. Maybe we will all dream of them keeping each other company.