I Love You, Sarah.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah was meant to be in your life, to have known her love is a wonderful treasure. Your paths were meant to cross, she knew love and had a wonderful, caring home. In return she filled your heart with wonderful memories and enough love to last a lifetime....
She will always be as near as your thoughts and prayers, as you did when she shared your earthly life, continue to send her the joys of being alive and in this way she will continue to live on through you and the power of your love.
It hurts when they have to leave us, it is beyond our control to keep them with us forever. But the bond you share with that precious girl can never be taken from you, your love is spiritual, so eternal. "Death cannot take that which never dies", and you know your love is forever.
She follows a new path now, but it will continue to follow your own. Drawn together by the love in both of your hearts. Take from them what comfort you can from your precious memories, and she will do the same.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Do not let the grief rule your future but let it give you strength to go on and spread the love she left you. To let it bloom and spread in the sunshine of your love, and to be watered with your tears. Take care.......RIP beautiful Sarah. You will never be forgotten, you will be forever held securely in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again! Good night, Sleep tight, sweet baby girl!

Last edited:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of that little one, God Bless you for taking her in when you did or she would've been gone a long time ago. No amount of time is ever enough, but she had 3 great years with you I am sure, it was her time to move on for some reason.

"It is better to have a short good life than a long bad one"

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sarah, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

So young...but where there is love, an eterinity would not be long enough, would it? I know how heartbroken you are, and how you miss your girl. You saved her life, and you loved each other. And that is the key...YOU LOVED EACH OTHER. For love does not die, you know, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides. She is with you still, unseen but felt, never further than a thought, a prayer away. Love abides.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What greater gift could you have given her than to rescue her mere hours after she lost her mother's love and wrap her in your love for the whole of her life? Together you wove the tapestry of love that connects the physical with the spiritual forever. From the moment you picked Sarah up from the ground through all eternity, she will never leave you and you will never leave her.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah had a short life, but I'm sure she gave you ten times more any other cat could have given you in the same lapse of time.
It's so hard when a young life is taken, but her mission has been accomplished and now she has got her new pair of wings to bring joy to the Rainbow Bridge, where she will tell others of how lucky she was when you both met on that cold night.

RIP Sarah, run free now :(

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You gave Sarah three years of love and life that she was not going to have. I wish every cat on this planet could be so fortunate to find somebody like you.

You can take comfort knowing that Sarah knew she was loved and had a happy home and life. Just rest easy knowing that your loss is Heaven's gain.

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m so so sorry for your loss of little Sarah. Rest in peace baby. It’s so hard when they leave so young. But thanks to you she knew love and safety from the cold. Thank you so much for saving her and making her life so wonderful. She is looking down with gratitude and peace. :hearthrob:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet little girl, who was only 3, just died. She was an abandoned 4-week-old kitten that someone threw out on a cold night to die. I nursed her back to health, and she had a happy life. We are heart-broken. :bawling2:
You gave saved her life and gave her 3 more happy years. Try to focus on that. Sorry for your loss.