I love her more than anything right now. Karma!

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a dream about this kitten coming into my life and she is everything I have ever wanted. And there may sound a bit selfish, but it is true. She is very reminiscent of the first tortoiseshell Siamese I met as a child that acted much the same way. At first was I like yeah like that kind of kitten will never, ever come in. Walks on a harness, sleeps with me every night, and overall just awesome. I recently lost my seven year old Siamese due to unfortunate circumstances and while I loved her dearly, I know she really did not click with me and it saddened me.

My other cats are chickens lol so it is nice to have a kitten I can train from a young age to like adventures as I try to go outside more as someone who is autistic. She will go back and forth to the rescue with me and travel some. A tortoiseshell pointed Ragdoll hasn’t came in for 5 years and right after my dream, this kitten was found underneath a car at a hospital. She has helped me believe again in the power of hope since I have had been very down lately.

The thing is, an adopter did look at her and expressed interest. That was before I was smitten with this kitten. I am the owner of the rescue. I told her I would contact her after her veterinary appointment. How do I go about letting them now I am too in love with her to give her up? I have never had to do this before. And running a rescue for five years, I should know how to handle this but I am also autistic so want to check with you all.

Honestly...I have never been so happy <3.

Karma2.jpg

View attachment 400204
Karma12.jpg

Karma14.jpg

Karma16.jpg

karma9.jpg

KArma20.jpg

Karma26.jpg

karma10.jpg

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous❤ I love torties😻 just tell them that you have fallen in love with her and she with you, it was meant to be etc. and you will be adopting her yourself. Ps if you find a twin like her please send her to me😹

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I think you can easily just let this person know she's not available, unless you have promised her to them?
When is the veterinary appointment? I'm a bit concerned about her weepy eyes in one of the photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
I told her she would be fixed but actually that has been delayed then we would go from there on pickup. But I have become too attached at this point to let her go, as embarrassing at it will be. Her weepy eye is almost cleared now. She is being treated with several eye and oral antibiotics/antivirals as it was quite severe at the beginning. I don't think she will want the kitten anyway as she wants a kitten/cat that will use the litter box. This kitten does not yet use it at all lol. The final contract/money had not yet been officially accepted at this point either so it is not really a firm commitment as that was the plan closer to spay.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It sounds like she's yours. :)
Where does she go to the toilet?
Also, did you say she's a Ragdoll? It's really unlikely that that's her breed, but it could be why they're so keen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
She is urinating on the cat tower lol. Will get to the bottom of that. She looks like a Ragdoll, but probably not full by any means. But the Ragdoll breeder that she knows definitely thought it looks very close. Definitely acts like one!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new cat Karma. Obviously you couldn't think of rehomeing until she's fixed and her eyes are completely better so she's not up for adoption. ;) and quickly find the adopters their purrfect cat, litter trained no health concerns and fixed. If they push for Karma explain she has settled in her new home and it would be unfair to give her up after she's bonded so we'll in her new home. She is adorable and definitely looks happy with you.