I Lost My Sweet Furball Yesterday

lone_wolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Lost my sweet furball on saturday afternoon.
He was bitten by snake while i'm cleaning my backyard garden. He such a sweet and kinda annoying silly cat, never stop moving and fooling around, knocking things down.
Now my living room feels empty without him running around. well....i've 5 cats, but he's my sweet loving cat. never failed makes me laugh...upset...but he is what he is...the cat that never runs out of juice.

i missed him.
Love you Mimi.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a horrible experience for you to go through! I hope you can take comfort in knowing he was by your side, playing in the garden, he was happy being with the one he loved above all else. Knowing now there are venomous snakes in your yard, I hope there is a way to make sure this doesn't happen to any other of your little ones. There are snake repellants and even sharper ground rocks, etc, that snakes don't like to cross, maybe you can line your property with it. Cats are great alerters to tell us a snake is present, that sweet boy may have very well saved your life.I shudder to think that other cats could have been drawn to the hunt, and would have been bitten too.
It was a freak thing to have happened, there was no way to predict something like this would happen. But it did and there is nothing you can do to change it. Try to dwell on the happiness he brought to your life, he shared your life journey for a little while and will always follow your journey even though he follows a new path. the bond you formed with that boy will never be taken from you, because it is spiritual. Time is the only thing that helps, hug those remaining in your little family, for they are grieving too, and love them today. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow. He would never want you to be so sad because of him, he loved you too much for that to happen.
My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of losing someone you love, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Know you aren't alone. sometimes it helps to release some of the pain by sharing It with others.Thank yo for letting us know of this little hero, I will pray for his tiny soul to find peace. Take care......RIP little one, you will never be forgotten and will forever share a place in a loving heart. Good night, sleep tight, little warrior!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lone_wolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a horrible experience for you to go through! I hope you can take comfort in knowing he was by your side, playing in the garden, he was happy being with the one he loved above all else. Knowing now there are venomous snakes in your yard, I hope there is a way to make sure this doesn't happen to any other of your little ones. There are snake repellants and even sharper ground rocks, etc, that snakes don't like to cross, maybe you can line your property with it. Cats are great alerters to tell us a snake is present, that sweet boy may have very well saved your life.I shudder to think that other cats could have been drawn to the hunt, and would have been bitten too.
It was a freak thing to have happened, there was no way to predict something like this would happen. But it did and there is nothing you can do to change it. Try to dwell on the happiness he brought to your life, he shared your life journey for a little while and will always follow your journey even though he follows a new path. the bond you formed with that boy will never be taken from you, because it is spiritual. Time is the only thing that helps, hug those remaining in your little family, for they are grieving too, and love them today. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow. He would never want you to be so sad because of him, he loved you too much for that to happen.
My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of losing someone you love, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Know you aren't alone. sometimes it helps to release some of the pain by sharing It with others.Thank yo for letting us know of this little hero, I will pray for his tiny soul to find peace. Take care......RIP little one, you will never be forgotten and will forever share a place in a loving heart. Good night, sleep tight, little warrior!
Thanks di and bob.
i never forget him, the way he makes me laugh with his annoying and sweet way.
i'm just not fast enough to take him to the clinic (20 minutes) from my house.

lone_wolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss, what a cutie pie....

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
Thanks les26.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, terribly sorry.
It was a tragic incident, nobody could have predict it, you couldn't do anything to help him, do not blame yourself.
Take all the possible precautions to protect your others kitties.
Thanks to these precautions your other furry friends will be safe and you will have to thank your Mimi for being a hero and giving his life to make you aware of this danger.
RIP beautiful hero Mimi!

Aruna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So sorry to hear of your loss lone_wolf. I can relate and know how it feels to lose your cutie pie forever... it's really hard.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and I hope your heart will heal again.

Best, Aruna

lone_wolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, terribly sorry.
It was a tragic incident, nobody could have predict it, you couldn't do anything to help him, do not blame yourself.
Take all the possible precautions to protect your others kitties.
Thanks to these precautions your other furry friends will be safe and you will have to thank your Mimi for being a hero and giving his life to make you aware of this danger.
RIP beautiful hero Mimi!
thank you Antonio65

lone_wolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear of your loss lone_wolf. I can relate and know how it feels to lose your cutie pie forever... it's really hard.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and I hope your heart will heal again.

Best, Aruna
Thank you Aruna

Adrian_newey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for your loss :(
wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and I hope your heart will heal soon enough

sillywoody

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Lost my sweet furball on saturday afternoon.
He was bitten by snake while i'm cleaning my backyard garden. He such a sweet and kinda annoying silly cat, never stop moving and fooling around, knocking things down.
Now my living room feels empty without him running around. well....i've 5 cats, but he's my sweet loving cat. never failed makes me laugh...upset...but he is what he is...the cat that never runs out of juice.

i missed him.
Love you Mimi.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my boy Woody yesterday unexpectedly. My strength is with you. Be well.