I Live With A Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These photos are so funny! :D

PushPurr, your blinds remind me of mine - strings pulled out of the way - but also mine have seen better days as Scraggles just loves pulling at them..! :cringe:

IMAG2071.jpg

Norachan, in keeping with this thread and with your post, Scraggles never leaves me gifts... Also he never brings his toys upstairs. But, only just the other day I was thinking that maybe he's changed his mind. However being too lazy to catch a real mouse, or to go outside, he left me this toy one in front of my bedroom door instead...

I live with a lazy cat. :yummy: :wink:

IMG_20170911_082158.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These photos are so funny! :D

PushPurr, your blinds remind me of mine - strings pulled out of the way - but also mine have seen better days as Scraggles just loves pulling at them..! :cringe:

View attachment 196746

Norachan, in keeping with this thread and with your post, Scraggles never leaves me gifts... Also he never brings his toys upstairs. But, only just the other day I was thinking that maybe he's changed his mind. However being too lazy to catch a real mouse, or to go outside, he left me this toy one in front of my bedroom door instead...

I live with a lazy cat. :yummy: :wink:

View attachment 196747
*Butting in unasked, as usual* Oh, you should have seen our living room miniblinds 2 houses ago. They'd put anyone else's to shame . EVERYONE would know upon sight that we lived with CATS.*

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:yelling:
So EVERY room has proof, everywhere. I wouldn't know where to start, or stop. This is definitely "Chateau les chats" These are just a very few, showing parts of three rooms. There are ten rooms here. Every one PROVES the existence of cat.
When did they moved the cat food from aisle 10 to aisle 2? Nobody told me that! :yelling:............:lol:

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know, arouetta, but I am happy it is like that. I only buy cat food which includes fish.
Again though, do you get tuna, which no domestic cat has a chance at catching? Or should there be goldfish on the menu? (Yeah, I know some cats literally can go fishing, and I have no idea what they can catch, but I'm pretty sure bluefin tuna is not on the menu.)

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Again though, do you get tuna, which no domestic cat has a chance at catching? Or should there be goldfish on the menu? (Yeah, I know some cats literally can go fishing, and I have no idea what they can catch, but I'm pretty sure bluefin tuna is not on the menu.)
I have no problem feeding them tuna but I have never in 21 years bought beef. Beef just doesn't seem right for a domestic cat. I can't imagine a colony of cats taking down beef cattle but then again you are right I don't imagine a colony would swim out in the ocean and catch a massive tuna either :)

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise