I Like It When My Cat . . .

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love it when ...

I just look at Grey cat and he starts purring audibly from across the room. And when he comes and lays on my chest and hugs me and just buries his head in my chest.

Noodle chirps and trills and runs up to me when I come home and then Grey cat slowly saunters in after her. And the way she just throws/flops herself against me when I pet her :) And when she doesnt growl at her sister.... I always appreciate that.

Bonnie just butts her head forward and keeps it pushed out there so I can keep scratching her head. She doesnt follow through like most cats. I think she is still learning "how to rub on humans" and the akward way she does things is so cute.

I also love when all three cats are just hanging out around us in the living room relaxing. Big harmonious cat family feeling :)

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I like it when my kitten Jemima stretches also because she’s stretching towards me in a gesture of affection. And l like it that Lucca has started this meow that literally says:
“Mama” 😆 if I can catch it I’m going to record it. If I say back to him “say mama” he’ll repeat it! Kittens are full of possibilities and I like that also. Who says cats can’t be trained 😉

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it when Remy meows at me because he doesn't talk much and when he does, it's almost silent because it's raspy.
I like it when Maisie randomly decides something needs to be pounced upon. She's hilarious when she plays.

My favorite thing about my late cat, Willie, was around 4am almost every day, she would lay over my shoulder, curled around my neck and purr. I'd lay my head on her and she would lull me back to sleep. It's one of the things I miss most about her.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
While I am sitting at the table where I usually spend a couple hours a day, Willow reaches up and gently taps my arm with her paw. Sometimes it’s because it is time for her afternoon meal but otherwise it is just her way of saying hello. Some days she may only do it once and other days she may do it four or five times .

CatGuyAZ

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used to like it when my cat Onyx would climb into bed with me almost every night, and would lie down between the wall and my body, and I'd put my hand down near him. He'd put his head in my hand and we'd sleep.

When I am at my desk at home, using my PC, he would get on the desk (he ran the place, so he was allowed to do that), lie down with his head on my mouse hand, and put one paw protectively on the wrist of my mouse hand. It made it hard to do what I was doing, but I loved it anyway.

Sometimes he would want attention, so he would sit directly between my face and the monitor and stare at me. If I didn't pet him fast enough, he would extend his paw (claws retracted) and bop me on the nose. "Hey, pet the cat!"

Now I like it when my new girl kitty Dakota goes to sleep on my bed, and like Onyx, she likes to be touching me. She likes to rest with her body curled up near the pillow. She was so terrified when I got her just a short time ago, and she's come so far! She greets me with her tail beyond straight up, so it's over her back, in a display of pure friendliness, and it looks so cute with that fluffy bushy tail.

Onyx used to hold his tail up like that when he was younger (I had forgotten that, but when I went through all of my old pictures after he passed on, I saw that he did), but as he aged, I guess he lost that ability. He was super friendly, but his tail was held behind in the shape of a smiling mouth, like a lion's, not up, like he didn't have that range of movement anymore. I think he may have been part tailie Manx, and I had heard that they can have issues with the tail, related to the genetics that cause the rumpies to not have one. I saw a rumpie Manx tuxedo once, and other than the tail and the shorter fur, it looked just like Onyx, and I have wondered ever since if Onyx had Manx in him.

It's also super cute how Dakota throws her whole body at me when I am petting her. It's adorable.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
I love it when my stubborn, opinionated teenaged kitten does something to require restraining, then she sighs, all her muscles relax, she puts her head down next to mine and purrs herself off to sleep in total and complete trust that I've got her back, even when she's a little butthead, I've always got her back.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m really liking the way Jemima is learning new things and seems to want me to know. She likes the inner plastic lid off creamer caps. Today she’s decided it’s fun to drop it in her water bowl and take it back out 🤗. She also decided she should bring me the lid and I’m supposed to throw it for her lol! I’m thinking Jemima wants me to have as much fun as she does! I really like this ❤