i know there are some odd animals in Australia but this is ridiculous!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*groan* i knew i shouldn't have had all that catnip last night, now i'm seeing giant mice!

where o where did i put those boxing gloves....

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
looks like they had a intresting meeting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

It certainly does! How did THAT come about?
i'm babysitting her for a while (since Friday night) she gets picked up tomorrow though

looks like i may have to become a carer, iv'e had so much fun with her and i don't want it to be my last experience with a joey, i was thinking of being a carer before, i guess this is like a test run and i'm happy to say it's all be great except for the hundreds of pillow slips she goes through every day

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I have ever laughed this hard at 8:30 in the morning before!!! Those pictures are priceless!! And I just
them!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julianne

wow, that is so cool. So is she still a 'baby' ?
yes she is, she's still drinking milk, she goes on to another type of milk next and will eventually start eating solid food

she was a bit sooky this morning, i fed her around 6am and she rolled back into her pouch, usually she will go back to sleep but this morning i could hear her chittering when i walked past the laundry and she got out of her pouch twice so i set her bed up near my bed and she fell asleep straight away

i'm going to miss her when she leaves but vanessa will have missed her more....she has to give her up in a years time....that would be sooo hard
i heard if you have a certain liscence you can keep them but you need a lot of land for them to exersise on

yesterday morning china went all hyperactive while i was having my coffee, after her breakfast she comes into the loungeroom with me, usually she just follows me everywhere but this morning she was doing laps around the couch and she was fast i have no idea what got into her, she also stands up very tall when she feels threatened, it would be scary if she wasn't so tiny

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! Thoes pictures are the greatest! You need to send them into some magazine! How old is she and how much does she weigh at this point?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Thats a bloody strange cat!!

What a gorgeous joey!!! Did she lose her momma?
a female officer found the joey, some aboriginie kids were playing with her, i think it's so stupid when people give kids a joey, joey's need special milk and lots of other stuff or they will die, i'm just so glad vanessa found her in time, her mother was probably shot

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

I don't know if I have ever laughed this hard at 8:30 in the morning before!!! Those pictures are priceless!! And I just
them!
poor pandy didn't know what was going on
she did try to stalk china though so i had to watch her, i was more worried aout pandy, even baby kangaroo's can get stroppy and she has huge feet!
i doubt china would have hurt pandy though, she was very curious and kept walking after her, pandy was looking over her shoulder with very wide eye's