I just cant resist showing off...

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear all is going so well. All the puppies look very healthy. Hope Bear will calm down, I wouldn't want that bus to get him. He is a really stunning dog. How much does he weigh? He looks like a pretty big boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bear just come home from the vet on Wednesday. He was updated on his shots and treated for everything that may affect the pups as we want to get him involved with the pups but want to make sure he wont make them sick. He was also neutered and had his dew claws removed. The vet weighed him and he was 94 lbs!! So yeah, he's a big boy!! Got a HUGE head.
We have brought him around the pups, but under the advice NOT nose to nose yet, so he's sniffed rear ends and last night he was going bonkers cause he justs wants to love em up but we keep him away somewhat, It was like he was shivering cause his teeth were chattering he was so excited, it was soooo funny!!!!! He actually stimulated on of the pups to potty, I was shocked!

I forgot to add on my update that unfortunately the pups had to be seperated cause they were sucking on each other. I hated to do that but vet said we had to.

Yesterday we actually let them try and eat a gruel....I thought it was too early, but vet said it was okay, so we did......WHAT A HUGE MESS!! LOL

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are getting bigger & cuter with every picture. Glad everyone is doing well. Bear sounds like he is one good daddy.

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a quick update. Pups are all doing great. They are just over 5 weeks now and very active and playful. They even play with my kittens...who are not thrilled about it at times lol

My Matty - This is the one we are keeping

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh my gosh, they are precious! Funny that your 5 week old puppies are the same size as your kitties!
LOL exactly...and thoes kittens are 4 months old.

Thanks to whoever moved my post here...I didnt even see this section before, this is awesome! I dont feel like such a goof posting on a cat site anymore about my new puppies...Going to go check out everyone elses babies now....lol

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for updating, the puppy your keeping is adorable. How is Bear doing?? The kittens do look a little irratated by that big intruder.

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bear is doing much much better thanks!

Out of 5 cats...only one will tolerate the pups and that is Tiger. The rest go bananas when we let them out of the box to roam around. Tiger lets them chase him and bite and play with him....he loves it! Lily tries to hide most of the time but they always seem to sniff her out lol

We have to cart all 6 pups to the vet on friday for shots and a check up. The people at the vets office are so excited to finally see them after everything thats gone on but it should be an interesting 1 hour ride with these terrors lol

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I don't know how I missed this whole thread...but what a bittersweet story!!! The puppies are adorable!!!