Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes you’re correcf. I sure hope she does show up. Thank you ❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amarshall0919

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We celebrated Smoothie’s 1st birthday on this day last year. Even though I wasn’t 100% sure what day she was born on, I knew it was early August and that it wasn’t far from my birthday. Today, Smoothie is 2 years old. I wish she was here with us celebrating, getting new toys, taking pictures, and eating her favorite wet cat food. I hope wherever she is that she’s being treated amazingly. She deserves it. My little baby. My smoochie. My smooby booby boo. My smeech. My companion.

Happy Birthday, Smoothie! We love you and will see you again one day, no matter what. ❤

Attachments

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
We celebrated Smoothie’s 1st birthday on this day last year. Even though I wasn’t 100% sure what day she was born on, I knew it was early August and that it wasn’t far from my birthday. Today, Smoothie is 2 years old. I wish she was here with us celebrating, getting new toys, taking pictures, and eating her favorite wet cat food. I hope wherever she is that she’s being treated amazingly. She deserves it. My little baby. My smoochie. My smooby booby boo. My smeech. My companion.

Happy Birthday, Smoothie! We love you and will see you again one day, no matter what. ❤
Happy Birthday, Smoothie. amarshall0919 amarshall0919 I was just thinking about you and Smoothie last night still praying for her return. Such a beautiful girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amarshall0919

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Smoothie is weighing on my mind heavy tonight. I miss her a lot. We went and visited back home about a month ago, and we drove by our old apartment. We drove down around the block. We drove down the country road where my husband is almost 100% sure he saw her that one day. We didn’t see her. It was exceptionally hot though so I can almost bet she was hiding somewhere away from the sun. I wish we could’ve spotted her. I would’ve called her to us. It’s strange that Milkshake, her dad, left us in a traumatic way and then she left us in a traumatizing way. It’s crazy how life works like that.