I have some pictures to share.

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures, Debby! Amber is beautiful, and your step-kids look so happy holding her. The kitties are cute, as always. I always am shocked to see how much Merlin looks like Muffy. They could be brother/sister! Don't worry about your hubby being half nekked! I swear, when my husband gets home from work and the gym, he walks around in just his boxers for the rest of the night. I forget what he looks like clothed!

I can't wait to see more pics of the baby!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great pics Debby, now we need more of mom and baby ones! How's everything going? Still sore? Poor thing! you should have your step daughter babysit and you and hubby go out for a nice dinner.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby. I think that all the pics turned out beautiful! You have a wonderful family there!
Thank you for giving me a smile today too!
Deb

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Debby - those are great pictures! Everyone looks real good! I wish there was one of you and Amber together as well - and of course the more Amber pictures the better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! I will have some more pics of Amber to share when this other roll of film is used up.

I would like a night out with hubby alone sometime, but I am breastfeeding, and we haven't tried the "bottle" thing yet. I have a pump, but just haven't tried it out yet. I really need to do that soon, because when I go back to work, I will have to send bottles of milk to the babysitter with her. So I need to get her used to sometimes drinking from the bottle as well.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous family! Your stepson is a cutie and your stepdaugter is stunning! Your hubby looks great in long-johns! :LOL: And Amber....well, I just can't get enough of her. But....*sigh* I will wait patiently for a picture of mommy and baby.

(((((Hugs)))))

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Ghys!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ditto what everyone else said...beautiful family all around. I love the pic of Merlin sleeping with the teddy bear. So cute. And of course, we all want more and MORE and MORE pics of Amber.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great job posting the pics! What a great family you have 9both furry and not too furry!)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Ady! I'm glad you liked them!

elisabeth provo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Debby

thank you so much for sharing those great pics with us I especially love to see the pics of your family including a human kitten.Sure , the cats are wonderful, too.how could they notMy husband was convinced that we´d never have an animal in the housetill the day a kitty found us and decided to stay for a few days before it returned to its owner.Then our younger son was so unhappy that we wanted to get a cat provided our landlord gave the permission which he apparently did. Now in our own house we can do what we want and my hubby doesn´t want a 3rd cat Well he has too much already with me and all my therapiesand Ican´t add to that.
Love, health and happiness to all of you
Elisabeth

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, thanks guys!!! I posted this thread about two months ago, and was surprised to see more people had viewed it! I'm glad you like the pics!!!