I Have More Trust Issues Than This Feral..

Buffster7

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thrasher's been gone a few weeks, though Jcatbird Jcatbird did have a positive sighting of her yesterday. So hopefully there will be good news soon. Here's the link to the first post about Thrasher getting out: My Feral And Rescued Cats
Thanks Rubysmama! I followed your link and have been reading up. I sense a happy ending in the near future! 🙏

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buffster7 Buffster7 I got caught up on the boys. So sorry about the asthma. Bonnie has it too but rarely has an attack. Sounds like the boys just have a love , jealousy kind of thing going. I still have hopes that when life settles into a set routine, they may settle more too. Nothing wrong with a “time out” though. Precious still gets over stimulated at times and there are days when he puts himself into time out. Lol
Today is day 28 of Thrasher being gone. It took me three years to gain her trust so it is not surprising that fear set her way back. She and Flowers were the most abused of the surviving Clowder members. My little couch potato is back to running on feral instincts which will help to keep her safe even though it makes it hard for me. No sign or her today but I won’t give up. Thank you for asking about her. She is a piece of my heart.
🤔 My heart must look like a giant furry jigsaw puzzle by now. Lots of pieces.:lol:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Buffster7 Buffster7 I'm so glad you posted! I think of you guys and how things are.
I've not had to give prednisone to a cat, just a dog- when Pearl ate a spider or a bee and looked like a Sharpei. Would prednisone be permanent for Charlie or temporary as in a period of time then taper and stop? (Like happens with humans sometimes.)

I wish too Charlie and Finn would figure out life as friends. Time outs are good. It gives them all a break. Well Finn could have had a very hard life outside, lack of food or other cats beating him up or gotten injured and no one to help him etc.- so that's a possibility too when you feel guilty.
Here's hoping you can get to 1 job in the not too distant future. You must be exhausted! :hugs:

Life here is pretty OK- Ziggy (who is 14 years going on 15 and I took in 13 months ago, the cat of my neighbors' son who died) was all acclimated then started going after Mooshoo during the night, so I have to have Ziggy in a room by herself at night so Moo doesn't have to spend 24 hours looking behind her. She and Waffles need their time to Zoom around and play.
I think Ziggy and Waffles are bordering on playing. I think they play-snark.
Gracie (13 years old) has decided to live in my bedroom and not allow any of the other cats on my bed, so Gracie gets me at night and the other 3 get me the other 16 hours of the day. It works even though I wish they all didn't care about each other and would be one big happy.

Take care and sending :vibes:!