I Has An Expresshun!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Here in la-la land, it never snows; but right after we moved in, there WERE just a few flakes. I actually saw them. Up in the high desert in the Mojave, where we came from, there were 4 distinct seasons, and sometimes a LOT of snow in winter. I loved it so much.
"Biscuit barrels"? :loveeyes:
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG

The view out our front door in the Mojave; on the road

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're ok with it as long as there's no ice, bitter cold temperatures or frigid winds. We have been very lucky so far. Only one stretch of bitter cold and just a couple of dustings of snow. (knock on wood)
View attachment 441242
(leash not showing but it's there)
Great photo - love Gypsy’s coat!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Here in la-la land, it never snows; but right after we moved in, there WERE just a few flakes. I actually saw them. Up in the high desert in the Mojave, where we came from, there were 4 distinct seasons, and sometimes a LOT of snow in winter. I loved it so much.
"Biscuit barrels"? :loveeyes: View attachment 441784View attachment 441785
The view out our front door in the Mojave; on the road
Wow, I don’t think I’d associate snow with California!
We get snow in Victoria (outside the mountains, where it normal) very rarely, like decades apart and something to make the news.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I don’t think I’d associate snow with California!
We get snow in Victoria (outside the mountains, where it normal) very rarely, like decades apart and something to make the news.
Yes, elevation is key. We were at 4,100 feet, right up against mountains that went to almost 9,000 ft.