I Has An Expresshun!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The second photo illustrates the saying “Be careful what you wish for.” I adopted Mocha in 2017 when she was about three. Sisters Iris and Lily, 13, were not amused. Mocha, who loves other cats, tried desperately to make friends and kept trying. No go. Fast forward four years to 2021. Earlier this year, Iris suddenly decided that she adores Mocha. Cuddles with her all the time. Mocha has been ecstatic. Recently, though, Iris, who is now a frail 17 years old, is getting a bit carried away. She constantly grooms Mocha and, weirdly, likes to gnaw on her. She doesn’t bite, but it pinches. I know because she’s done it to me a couple of time. She just nibbles with her front teeth. Mocha is getting a bit fed up. :lol:
5EA313F9-9821-4572-A6CA-261B3965DC8C.jpeg
“Halp!”
1AD7F361-8C03-45A2-83D6-74F8B6DC4D05.jpeg

BeccaT

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_4524.jpg

Eek!

This is our Annie just before she yawned. I spammed the capture button while she was in some good lighting and caught this funny moment. She looks so startled! (But I assure you, she was very happy up there) 😅

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
The second photo illustrates the saying “Be careful what you wish for.” I adopted Mocha in 2017 when she was about three. Sisters Iris and Lily, 13, were not amused. Mocha, who loves other cats, tried desperately to make friends and kept trying. No go. Fast forward four years to 2021. Earlier this year, Iris suddenly decided that she adores Mocha. Cuddles with her all the time. Mocha has been ecstatic. Recently, though, Iris, who is now a frail 17 years old, is getting a bit carried away. She constantly grooms Mocha and, weirdly, likes to gnaw on her. She doesn’t bite, but it pinches. I know because she’s done it to me a couple of time. She just nibbles with her front teeth. Mocha is getting a bit fed up. :lol:
View attachment 405065
“Halp!”
View attachment 405066
Sooooo sweet!!!!💖💞