I Has An Expresshun!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Found this old pic in my fb memories... i'd like to say the expression is from hearing a funny noise but in truth it was the third time i'd set her on top of the food after laying it out, trying to get a pic, & she was about done with my shenanigans, lol.

Screenshot_20211118-033946_Facebook.jpg

"Ma, if this is a game its not fun. I think youre supposed to OPEN ONE AND PUT IT IN MY BOWL" 😄

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its been a long not very good day, and im sitting at my desk watching youtube, having a snack of grain free tortilla chips, quacamole & salsa. I need a drink so i go to the kitchen, while im there i hear a commotion, i hurry back-

And theres my guac and salsa tipped over onto the desk and floor, chips scattered around...

And Honeybunny walking around shaking her paws after every step. She licks one and makes a face and shakes her head, so i go pick her up and feel her paws-my fears are confirmed, all four paws are wet with guac and/or salsa juice.

My first thought is-it has onion and garlic she cant lick it! So i set her down and go wet a washcloth and come back to wipe her feet-however she knows what the cloth means and bolts-up on the chair, the desk, the windowsill, the cat tree.. i finally manage to grab her, and i talk to her trying to calm her down, "youre fine, mommy just needs to wipe your peets, its all good", and wipe all four feets and set her down. She immediately runys up to the top perch of her tree and glares daggers at me.

So that was my night, how was yours? Im going to bed now. We'll see if she comes for nighttime cuddles like usual or she's still mad.

Moral of the story to all cats-if you dont want your peets wiped, dont hop up on the table directly into the salsa!
Screenshot_20211202-002036_Gallery.jpg