I Has An Expresshun!

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting a dirty look bc she cant have a bite of my fish taco. Usually i'd give her a piece of just the fish but it had hot sauce all over it. I even let her sniff it to see she didnt want it but she wasnt convinced.
View attachment 351374
You dont need a Halloween costume with that cat..just put her on a lead and take her out on the street..she is awesome..lol

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The expression of one who runs things and is not to be trifled with!
This is a very very special picture for me.
He was at that stage un-petable, couldn't touch him, pick him up and you would get ripped to shreds, yet once he learned how to play, he would every night when I come from work he would sit at the end of the couch impatiently staring and waiting for me to finish my coffee and it would be 30 minutes of rough house full contact play.
When finished it was back to ..Dont touch me!!
But it was the start of him becoming a normal social cat.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is a very very special picture for me.
He was at that stage un-petable, couldn't touch him, pick him up and you would get ripped to shreds, yet once he learned how to play, he would every night when I come from work he would sit at the end of the couch impatiently staring and waiting for me to finish my coffee and it would be 30 minutes of rough house full contact play.
When finished it was back to ..Dont touch me!!
But it was the start of him becoming a normal social cat.
Play was the way to his heart :) can you pet & pick him up now?