I Has An Expresshun!

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
“Hey, man. Did you touch my Mousey? Nope? It's just weird 'cause...it seems like someone definitely touched my Mousey.”
View attachment 339331

“DID YOU TOUCH MY MOUSEY??!”
View attachment 339333
Roxabelle Roxabelle she looks somewhat like Flash. Flash has rosy nose and pink toes and tail with lots of rings (13) on it. And Flash has more reddish brown patches also. She has psychedelic white whiskers. Sinclair almost looks like sporting a black nose ring. Sinclair is adorable! Does Sinclair like to curl up in the bathroom sink and lick from the faucet? (That is what Sweet Jane Flash did when she was a kitten.) 💗 :silver: :) :loveeyes:🌻💐🌹🥀🌺🌼🌸:redheartpump:♥:heartshape:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sweet Jane Flash is so happy we're home! I told her all about her cousins I visited: the lions, tigers, meer cats. She is busy sniffing my pants. I told her I visited my cousins: the primates. I told her about the birds. I told her all about the plush soft colorful peacock I bought her and the black & white soft panda, also the colorful soft snake, and the soft tan/brown lion. Those soft toys are in the sunshine to get rid of all possible hideous Covid. She is getting so fierce now! She has hold of the maple tree branch w/ leaves connected that is making such an exciting noise! She is vampire cat now! Hope she does not come undone! So much joy and play & fierceness!! :silver: :redheartpump: 🌸 🌻:)🍁:tree:🦁🕊🦅🦆🦉🐍🦚🐼🦁:redheartpump:💐🌻🌹💐🌺🌸🌼🥀🌷🌻🦇🧛‍♀️:silver:😂:):silver: