I Has An Expresshun!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Get in line, Mia6 Mia6 . ;)
GaryT GaryT Anyone who could even THINK of resisting a cat needs professional help STAT. Those big eyes! That cloud-soft fur! OMC!!!:redtabby::redheartpump:
I know he is spoiled rotten. He makes me so happy having him around. He really is a character. Here is another from the series I took. My knee is in the way! Nope! I can't say no to them eyes!
IMG_0247.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, and on another note, he likes Dr Elsey's "Clean Protein" dry food. I ordered a small bag from Amazon. I did a check on Petco's webpage for the food. They carry that brand name cat litter but no food. I had to stop there today to get his can food so I asked about it. The girl was puzzled as to why they didn't carry the food and will check into it. I would rather get locally if possible.

The food I used to feed him I always kept on the floor closed up. He never touched the bag. I can't leave Dr Elsey's down....he stries to open the bag!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and on another note, he likes Dr Elsey's "Clean Protein" dry food. I ordered a small bag from Amazon. I did a check on Petco's webpage for the food. They carry that brand name cat litter but no food. I had to stop there today to get his can food so I asked about it. The girl was puzzled as to why they didn't carry the food and will check into it. I would rather get locally if possible.

The food I used to feed him I always kept on the floor closed up. He never touched the bag. I can't leave Dr Elsey's down....he stries to open the bag!
He is a darling.I'm glad he makes you so happy.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know he is spoiled rotten. He makes me so happy having him around. He really is a character. Here is another from the series I took. My knee is in the way! Nope! I can't say no to them eyes!
View attachment 303835
Those eyes make my little heart go pitter patter! Does he have a girlfriend? :lovecat3:
FC028CF4-45D1-4BEB-A053-BB216A4109BE.jpeg