I Has An Expresshun!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
*Raspberry? Are you sure you don't mean TUNA?*:lolup::crackup:
Nope. The little snitbottom won't eat tuna (although she will drink the "tuna soup" drained from the can. HOWEVER, she will (all 11 pounds of her) climb your leg for raspberry sherbet. NO other flavors of sherbet or ice cream. Has to be raspberry. Go figure.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. The little snitbottom won't eat tuna (although she will drink the "tuna soup" drained from the can. HOWEVER, she will (all 11 pounds of her) climb your leg for raspberry sherbet. NO other flavors of sherbet or ice cream. Has to be raspberry. Go figure.
The taste of raspberries seems to be irresistible for other kitties too, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Excuse me and no offense meant, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 -- but your cat is BIZARRE.*:shocked:

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Excuse me and no offense meant, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 -- but your cat is BIZARRE.*:shocked:
If you think that's weird, I fostered a Cat that went nuts over Lettuce. If I was making a salad I had to make sure to keep my eyes on it at all times otherwise she'd stick her face in the bowl. There was also a Cat roaming the neighborhood that ate Cantaloupe. Cats are strange sometimes.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you think that's weird, I fostered a Cat that went nuts over Lettuce. If I was making a salad I had to make sure to keep my eyes on it at all times otherwise she'd stick her face in the bowl. There was also a Cat roaming the neighborhood that ate Cantaloupe. Cats are strange sometimes.
Cantaloupe is pretty normal for cats, actually. Lettuce is pretty much normal, too, as is corn.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel somewhat better...

OH COME ON! I've been posting about her weirdness for YEARS now, and you just figured this out? LOL, yes. She is. Very. I'm not sure if I adore her because of it, or despite it, or both!
*Just as long as you adore her. That's all that really counts.*