I Has An Expresshun!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybunny is absolutely adorable Mer.kitten Mer.kitten ! :heartshape: I see she is sleeping on her favorite blanket! She got tired out I think from playing.:) I love her fluffy belly!
Her fur is weird, its like shes got shiny sleek short hair on her back/top of her head, but then shes got this weird tousled tangled mess of long hair on her tummy, and super fluffy britches, so shes half short hair, half long hair, if there is such a thing.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her fur is weird, its like shes got shiny sleek short hair on her back/top of her head, but then shes got this weird tousled tangled mess of long hair on her tummy, and super fluffy britches, so shes half short hair, half long hair, if there is such a thing.
That is the same thing with Speedy Mer.kitten Mer.kitten ! The fur on Speedy's back is mostly short hair and a little rough, but the fur on her tummy is longer, fluffier and silkier. Nonetheless, I think Honeybunny is simply adorable.:)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That settles it, Mer.kitten Mer.kitten and R raysmyheart , treats for sweet Mocha!
It's only the right thing to do Tobermory Tobermory , no one will believe Mocha caused a crash with such an innocent look.;)

Now this pic - Speedy was caught in the act, I don't think her expression could explain this away. 20180329_115615-1.jpg
Speedy -"I'm only arranging the glass figurines. What? Did you think I was trying to push this onto the floor?"

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
It's only the right thing to do Tobermory Tobermory , no one will believe Mocha caused a crash with such an innocent look.;)

Now this pic - Speedy was caught in the act, I don't think her expression could explain this away.View attachment 261019
Speedy -"I'm only arranging the glass figurines. What? Did you think I was trying to push this onto the floor?"
They do all have a bit of frustrated interior designer in them. :lol:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
“Iris told me I could have her bed. She said she wanted me to have it. She did. Really. ‘Cause I’m the baby. And she likes being all smooshed in behind your laundry basket and your shoes. She told me. Heh, heh, heh.
3C7DFB93-525F-4370-A467-C293DA61E627.jpeg

AAB0FFFC-A005-44CB-AC1E-E116CAC41FDF.jpeg