I Has An Expresshun!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
All are very enjoyable photos, well, they're pictures of cats, aren't they. But heavens to Betsy, little Sandy.....Cute. But then I am partial to Tabby's. And then, Honey, she is a very photogenic kitty. Even though she doesn't like a camera in her whiskers.:lol: I may be bringing home Ginger tomorrow, so be prepared for a gaggle O' photos.
Too much fun!
Jack

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
All are very enjoyable photos, well, they're pictures of cats, aren't they. But heavens to Betsy, little Sandy.....Cute. But then I am partial to Tabby's. And then, Honey, she is a very photogenic kitty. Even though she doesn't like a camera in her whiskers.:lol: I may be bringing home Ginger tomorrow, so be prepared for a gaggle O' photos.
Too much fun!
Jack
. I am just waiting for the pictures of Ginger.
290B3308-82EA-458F-8BA7-724CEE3793FB.jpeg

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is more of an anti-expression. Sam had just caught a glimpse of his new sibling for the first time, who is currently in isolation in our bedroom.
Sam seemed stunned upon seeing the new guy and spent quite awhile afterwards in deep contemplation. "Does this mean I'm not the baby anymore?"
20180603_154808.jpg
20180603_154914.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Too much fun!
Jack
Looking forward to seeing Ginger. Did brother get a furr-ever home too?