1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kat0121 Kat0121 - Sophie is absolutely stunning, but I can't look at her without cracking a smile. "Expressive," is her middle name.
Aw. Thanks. She is expressive for sure. She is also quite mischievous and my feline soul mate. I took that today. I had gotten home from work around 3 PM and DD needed me to pick her up a little after 4 so I had some time to chill. Sophie likes to sit with me for snuggle time. She decided to wander around a bit not long after and was sitting next to the recliner on the floor. DD texted me to let me know she was about ready for me to go get her. I saw Sophie sitting next to the chair and wanted to send DD a pic (she adores Sophie too). I asked Sophie if she wanted to take a picture for sister and that was the look I got. :lol:

This is Lilith. She is either Sophie's sister or mother. The Humane Society wasn't sure but according to them, she has had kittens- Sophie has not. She does not like the camera as you may be able to tell by her expression. She runs this house with an iron paw. Like Sophie, she is very small. Cat on the outside, lioness on the inside!

"Yeah. I'm pretty. Tell me something I DON'T know"