I Has An Expresshun!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cawt dis mowzie. Was hard wurks. I has a tired.
View attachment 300913

This was my precious Mordred, who succumbed to wet FIP shortly after this. I don't talk about him often. His life was short, but VERY big!
AWWW. How adorable Mordred is in this pic. You have probably seen that we lost our baby Koala Naomi to wet-form FIP at just around 3 months old. And our precious Sun to dry-form at just around 16. How I empathize!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its funny bc i think she recognizes my tone when i tell her to get down or stop something. Usually i talk to her sweetly, but if shes doing acrobatics off the blinds or trying to burrow in my purse or bury my dinner in napkins (all food sitting out gets buried if left unattended) ill say in a firm, annoyed (not aggressive) tone, Honeybun!! Stop!" Or "get down!"

...and she'll stop, her eyes will narrow, her tail will switch back and forth, and she'll look exactly how she does in the pic but she'll wait, and ill say slightly louder, "HONEYbun!!" And she'll usually deign to listen to me and get down/stop her shenanigans. But i see that naughty little 'im caught" face daily :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Its funny bc i think she recognizes my tone when i tell her to get down or stop something. Usually i talk to her sweetly, but if shes doing acrobatics off the blinds or trying to burrow in my purse or bury my dinner in napkins (all food sitting out gets buried if left unattended) ill say in a firm, annoyed (not aggressive) tone, Honeybun!! Stop!" Or "get down!"

...and she'll stop, her eyes will narrow, her tail will switch back and forth, and she'll look exactly how she does in the pic but she'll wait, and ill say slightly louder, "HONEYbun!!" And she'll usually deign to listen to me and get down/stop her shenanigans. But i see that naughty little 'im caught" face daily :)
:flail::lol: :lol2: