I Has An Expresshun!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 256215 I don't even have words for this.....
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this photo. :crackup: I may have to save it to look at every time I’m feeling gloomy. And look at that incredibly sweet expression!

Okay, I keep scrolling back up and laughing. Gotta stop.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I want that chair you are sitting in. Remove yourself.
View attachment 256070

What part of “I want that chair” do you not understand?
View attachment 256071

[Jumps into my lap, perches on my knee, and glares. Jumps down again when I don’t move. Unable to capture photo of glaring cat.]

I will not speak to you again until you remove yourself.
View attachment 256072

[Fine, Lily. You win. I get up and Lily instantly jumps into the chair.]

It is fortunate for you that you have come to your senses.
View attachment 256073

You may leave. Now.
View attachment 256074
I have SO had that conversation!

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory - I'm glad the picture of Maia has brightened your day, I admit I do laugh out loud every time I see it :)
I showed it to The Spouse and even he laughed out loud, and usually he just rolls his eyes when I show him cat photos. Maia is darling, even in a pose that makes it look like she’s recovering from a binge. Thank you for sharing her extreme cuteness with us. :)

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
:gaah:Oh yeah! :thud:ICK!:fear:
It's the crunch that gets me. *shivers* When we lived in Colorado, we'd get miller moths every year, and Lily would chase them all over the house and eat them. She was always walking around the house with a wing hanging off the side of her face. At least moths are soft and don't make a crunching sound when the cats bite into them. Eew.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the crunch that gets me. *shivers* When we lived in Colorado, we'd get miller moths every year, and Lily would chase them all over the house and eat them. She was always walking around the house with a wing hanging off the side of her face. At least moths are soft and don't make a crunching sound when the cats bite into them. Eew.
*shudder* What REALLY grosses me out is when she eats the flies she catches :barf:

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
You really haven't lived until you've had a ten pound cat pounce on, catch, and eat a mosquito on your chest while you are sleeping. Do not ask me how I know this.

View attachment 256421
SURELY you aren't talking about MOI!
What a good girl, protecting Mom from the evil blood-sucking monster! She takes her responsibilities seriously. Watch cat, always on duty.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You really haven't lived until you've had a ten pound cat pounce on, catch, and eat a mosquito on your chest while you are sleeping. Do not ask me how I know this.

View attachment 256421
SURELY you aren't talking about MOI!
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Equally amusing - and far less painful - is watching Bob in the kitchen window well, as he spies a fly in the room. Almost invariably, he'll launch himself from the sill onto the island counter, and then will immediately begin the Norwegian Forest Cat ballet as he backpedals, trying desperately to somehow alter the friction coefficient between his big hairy paws and the Formica counter top. He never does, and true to Isaac Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, Force will continue to equal Mass times Acceleration, and thirty-six pounds of vast floofy cat eventually hits the wooden floor rather indignantly.

Mirò - just a moment ago, on that same counter, lying in a blaze of sunlight streaming in through the kitchen window:

"Do nots come betweens me and that sunbeams!"

mirostinkeye4.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - Equally amusing - and far less painful - is watching Bob in the kitchen window well, as he spies a fly in the room. Almost invariably, he'll launch himself from the sill onto the island counter, and then will immediately begin the Norwegian Forest Cat ballet as he backpedals, trying desperately to somehow alter the friction coefficient between his big hairy paws and the Formica counter top. He never does, and true to Isaac Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, Force will continue to equal Mass times Acceleration, and thirty-six pounds of vast floofy cat eventually hits the wooden floor rather indignantly.
I would pay to see video of that, actually! :crackup:

View attachment 256487

The demon summoning ritual nears completion...
The demon appears...

The Bathtub Demon.jpg