I Has An Expresshun!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Who is on the right?
That is the late great Floey...she was with me from 2001 to 2016. She was a stray on Manchester's streets the cops picked up-she spent 2 weeks at the animal shelter-wouldn't get along with other cats or people. She hissed and bit people-found out because she has tender sore spots from a prior "Dog?" attack...she's actually really sweet but always looks ticked off. She had the loudest purr. I have a video on facebook of just the purr and can't get it uploaded to youtube. Sadly I deleted it off the phone when it uploaded to facebook...I really miss her...she was more dog than cat.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the late great Floey...she was with me from 2001 to 2016. She was a stray on Manchester's streets the cops picked up-she spent 2 weeks at the animal shelter-wouldn't get along with other cats or people. She hissed and bit people-found out because she has tender sore spots from a prior "Dog?" attack...she's actually really sweet but always looks ticked off. She had the loudest purr. I have a video on facebook of just the purr and can't get it uploaded to youtube. Sadly I deleted it off the phone when it uploaded to facebook...I really miss her...she was more dog than cat.
:alright::hugs: :grouphug::angel: :rbheart: :hearthrob::redheartpump: :vibes::vibes::vibes:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Last edited: