I Has An Expresshun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
orange&white orange&white I'm having the same problem. Holes near the shoulder seams. Posted about it in the Naughty Cats thread.
I swear they plot mischievous deeds together.View attachment 221779
donnae donnae - This is a great shot, and it's clear that Tom is listening intently to whatever mischievous plot it might be about which Jack is whispering to him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart - Awww... sweet little Speedy would never change the channel while you were getting a snack. That innocent little kitty? Never!

You are absolutely right 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , I don't know what got into me thinking this of Speedy! The film you attached 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine of Felix The Cat is absolutely delightful! Felix's laughs at 5:28 and 6:48 are a treasure for sure. Of course, Felix's laughs are for the cause of good, just like all our cats' laughs are, here at thecatsite. Never for something like stealing a remote!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The film you attached 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine of Felix The Cat is absolutely delightful! Felix's laughs at 5:28 and 6:48 are a treasure for sure. Of course, Felix's laughs are for the cause of good, just like all our cats' laughs are, here at thecatsite. Never for something like stealing a remote!
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - R raysmyheart - I also enjoyed the adventures of "Felix the cat - The magic bag". I loved it when Felix pretended to have a moustache :)