I Got My Feral In The House Today!

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I built a two story catcatraz for the basement with cat door window and a three story in the garage with cat door for mortie and besties . Even an occasional opossum stops by when it’s cold.

people ( relatives) say it looks like Peter tumbledown place from the road…but anything for cats, rightView attachment 467700View attachment 467701View attachment 467702View attachment 467703View attachment 467704View attachment 467702View attachment 467703View attachment 467704
That is amazing!!! I love opossums!! When I had my outside feral boys, we had opossums too. One year a opossum kept stealing tea towels that I had covering a heat pad in one of the houses. I caught it on camera. It was so funny. They are much nicer than raccoons!! Just love your set up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

walli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet boy is in Heaven playing ball with all our cats
We are truly missing him, His bonded mate Sammy misses him, thank you all for caring for me and my cats
This is the hard part.
He was a very special cat, I was very close to him, he is the only Feral that let me hold him and brush him and he
loved affection. Sammy is starting to love affection but not able to hold him (yet)
Sweet Blacky you were such a good kitty. I'm pretty sure he took care of Sammy when they lived on the streets.
Blacky was the Alpha Male on the streets, at home too!
Blacky pics.png

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You gave Blacky the best life! Just look at him in those pictures. He is so happy. He had the best place to live and enjoy his life safe from harm. Rest in Peace Blacky. Look down and take care of your Mom!

walli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are currently in the process of catifying a room that goes out to our large catio
I will post pics soon, I'm sad that Blacky won't be here for the finished project.
The project was placed on hold to take care of Blacky.
But I know he is without pain and having fun anyway!

walli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work in Printing and we are currently Printing Door Hangers for the Humane society
They are going to put them on doors in the communities to notify that they are going to TNR!!
I always wondered why they didn't get involved, also they are asking for help from people
to let them know if they know of any untipped cats and to help if they can.
I always thought this is a community project and not just the one person who has the heart to do it.
I'm so excited about this.

I will post those pics! :D

walli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Humane Society wasn’t always the best place here in San Diego. They have grown and I am so happy that they’re getting involved with this.