I Got A New Phone With A Better Camera

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm amazed at how good pics are on a decent phone. In the past a fortune would have to be spent on a traditional camera to get the same results.
Of course good cameras are more flexible re: lenses and lighting but for daylight shots, a good phone is remarkable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mikameek

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm amazed at how good pics are on a decent phone. In the past a fortune would have to be spent on a traditional camera to get the same results.
Of course good cameras are more flexible re: lenses and lighting but for daylight shots, a good phone is remarkable.
It really is amazing. I was so excited when I got this phone because I knew of all the things it could do with this camera. I have a very clunky Canon camera that I used when I was really into photography. This phone gives me just as good quality of pictures as my Canon. Blows my mind.

mikameek mikameek , mika is just beautiful! She looks like a real sweet cat. Wonderful photos!
Absolutely the sweetest. She is so loved and she definitely lets me know she loves me back. Couldn't imagine life without her.

Absolutely gorgeous! She knows how to pose for the camera lol!
She's a real model, huh? ;) Definitely got "Deer-in-the-headlight" at the first few sounds from the camera but she was comfortable with it afterwards.