I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Gail, I love those cat tissues- too cute!! Where on earth did you find those?

My pets are horrible!!!! Both mine and my mom's have tried to get into my package!
Isabella especially is convienced it's for her....she lays on the tree skirt next to it and tries to kill any other pet that walks past the box

I have 5 darkside cats (my 3 and my mom's 2) and 3 darkside dogs (my german shepherd & daschound and my mom's beagle!) vs. 1 lightside me!!
This makes things tempting
I shall resist though!!
They keep trying to conviencing me that I need to open it
At one point they were ALL by the tree checking it out (it's the only present under the tree right now...I'm considering moving it into my closet for safety's sake if they don't loose their fascination!)

No No No!!!

Light side cookies taste better!
That is funny! I haven't received mine yet so I will have to wait and see when it comes.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have received mine, too. It still remains unopened!! All my cats have enjoyed the box, they have slept on it, scratched and sniffed it. But, no can do!! I am gonna try to hold off for a few more days!! If I Can!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I hope you didn't mind that I didn't wrap the gifts. I orginally had them wrapped and then the box wouldn't close
I had that problem with my package too.
The way I see it, they were all wrapped, just in one big package!

Mooch is still loving the mice and both have spent time pushing the box around the living room trying to get inside it.

A picture of everything: info about the area Tracy is from (something I requested specifically! Can't wait to read it all!), a yummy recipe, Pooh outfit with blanket, Canada Onesie, tin with Hersey Kisses, Snowmen figurine, 2 books: Living on Baby Time and The Power of a Positive Mom, a stocking of cat toys and treats, and an extra special flannel blanket!

The Canada Onesie. Can't wait to put this one on her!

The Pooh outfit!

Hope you can read this clearly. The blanket has beautiful embroidery work around the edges.

The kittie's "loot"

Mooch was around but Noodles was very into the presents!

And the box!

Enjoying the toys! I tried to get a picture of Mooch with the mice but she really did take off with one as soon as I opend the package! We've since played fetch seveal times.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/LilacGlory7/Secret Santa/?action=view&current=100_5879.flv

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who have received gifts so far

Recipient - SS
-aj- ????
AlleyGirl = caprice
Bella713 = jennyranson
calico2222 = -aj-
Carolinalima = Grogs
CATTYBIRD = CatKiki
Crazyforinfo = Jack31
Duchess15 = ????
emrldsky = Pookie-poo
GailC = ????
Grogs = mrblanche
Imunsie = ????
jennyranson = rapunzel47
katachtig = ???? (vacationing in Hawaii)
KittKatt = (waiting on confirmation) Mom Of Many (confirmation received)
kluchetta = ???? someone with many llamas!
Mews2much= ????
Miss Mew = ????
MomOfMany = ????
MonaxLisa = nurseangel
MRBlanche = ????
Ms Freya = ????
pookie-poo = ????
pushylady = WELDRWOMN
Rang_27 = ???
rapunzel47 = abbysmom
Rianna = ????
SarahP = Bella713
sillyitiliangrl = snosrap5
snosrap5 = SilllyJilly
StarryEyedTiGeR = ????
Tari = ????
Trillcat = TCS Elves
yam102284 = Duchess15
Yayi = felinorc[/quote]

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Recipient - SS
-aj- ????
AlleyGirl = caprice
Bella713 = jennyranson
calico2222 = -aj-
Carolinalima = Grogs
CATTYBIRD = CatKiki
Crazyforinfo = Jack31
Duchess15 = ????
emrldsky = Pookie-poo
GailC = ????
Grogs = mrblanche
Imunsie = ????
jennyranson = rapunzel47
Mews2much= ????
Miss Mew = ????
MomOfMany = ????
MonaxLisa = nurseangel
MoochNNoodles = MissMew
MRBlanche = ????
Ms Freya = ????
pookie-poo = ????
pushylady = WELDRWOMN
Rang_27 = ???
rapunzel47 = abbysmom
Rianna = ????
SarahP = Bella713
snosrap5 = SilllyJilly
StarryEyedTiGeR = ????
Tari = ????
Trillcat = TCS Elves
yam102284 = Duchess15
Yayi = felinorc

tomcat38134

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Recipient - SS
-aj- ????
AlleyGirl = caprice
Bella713 = jennyranson
calico2222 = -aj-
Carolinalima = Grogs
CATTYBIRD = ????
Crazyforinfo = Jack31
Duchess15 = ????
emrldsky = Pookie-poo
GailC = ????
Grogs = mrblanche
Imunsie = ????
jennyranson = rapunzel47
Mews2much= ????
Miss Mew = ????
MomOfMany = ????
MonaxLisa = nurseangel
MRBlanche = ????
Ms Freya = ????
pookie-poo = ????
pushylady = WELDRWOMN
Rang_27 = ???
rapunzel47 = abbysmom
Rianna = ????
SarahP = Bella713
snosrap5 = SilllyJilly
StarryEyedTiGeR = ????
Tari = ????
Trillcat = TCS Elves
yam102284 = Duchess15
Yayi = felinorc
tomcat - lots of furry furs a lots for stocking stuffers...ohhhh and some yummmy ranger cookies and lush i believe is the name

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I had that problem with my package too.
The way I see it, they were all wrapped, just in one big package!

Mooch is still loving the mice and both have spent time pushing the box around the living room trying to get inside it.

A picture of everything: info about the area Tracy is from (something I requested specifically! Can't wait to read it all!), a yummy recipe, Pooh outfit with blanket, Canada Onesie, tin with Hersey Kisses, Snowmen figurine, 2 books: Living on Baby Time and The Power of a Positive Mom, a stocking of cat toys and treats, and an extra special flannel blanket!

The Canada Onesie. Can't wait to put this one on her!

The Pooh outfit!

Hope you can read this clearly. The blanket has beautiful embroidery work around the edges.

The kittie's "loot"

Mooch was around but Noodles was very into the presents!

And the box!

Enjoying the toys! I tried to get a picture of Mooch with the mice but she really did take off with one as soon as I opend the package! We've since played fetch seveal times.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/LilacGlory7/Secret Santa/?action=view&current=100_5879.flv
Such nice gifts!

Those baby clothes and the blanket look so warm and snuggly

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I've been so neglectful in reporting back on my SS gifts. I'm afraid I still don't have pictures. I took a ton of them, but I can't get my camera to connect to my computer. I'm getting ready to leave for Arizona today, but when I get to my SIL's I'll try again with her computer.

I'll give you an update on what I got, though. The box was so PACKED that I can't possibly list out everything...it would be a very long post. I'll summarize, though.

Tailer and Forest got some adorable kitty stockings packed full of treats and catnip and toys. They had a ball getting into them on their own (until I took them away and hung them up before they could do any damage). Tailer is completely obsessed with the treats that were in there, and Forest has a new collection of small, sparkly pouffy balls that he's having fun with. He's been walking around with one in his mouth for four days now. They also got a box of organic cat treats and a cookbook and treat cutter for me to make them homemade cat treats. They also got lots of wrapping paper and a nice big box to play in.

I got an adorable elf stocking and a ton of other stuff. There was an assortment of yummy teas, plus lots of chocolate and cookie treats. There was a calendar and cards from Canada and some "polar bear poop" candy.
There's also some cute cat-related napkins. There was a bunch of natural skin care products...cream, oils, bath salts, lip balm. I also got a "cat lover" mug and some adorable kitty ornaments. And some Yankee candle votives and tarts, too. There was also a lovely cat notebook, some magnets for my fridge, and a really cool paper snow globe with a Christmas cat scene. I'm probably forgetting something...it was a huge, packed box!

I also got a note wishing us a merry Christmas and warning me not to get too "pushy" about trying to figure out who my Santa is.
I didn't listen, though. I figured it out and got a confirmation.

Thank you so much, Wendy (pushylady) for everything!!

I promise to post pics as soon as I get the technology working.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Woohooo!
My dad just called to tell me my package came! I have to wait until I get off of work to see it. Should I open?

I love teasing you guys!
I'm sure you do the right thing!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost 1:30 did your mail come yet? Now if I didn't get my gift yet I would still have 2 hours to wait for the mail or UPS. How long is your wait from now?
'

Yes I am fishing for answers to see if my SS got something!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Sorry I've been so neglectful in reporting back on my SS gifts. I'm afraid I still don't have pictures. I took a ton of them, but I can't get my camera to connect to my computer. I'm getting ready to leave for Arizona today, but when I get to my SIL's I'll try again with her computer.

I'll give you an update on what I got, though. The box was so PACKED that I can't possibly list out everything...it would be a very long post. I'll summarize, though.

Tailer and Forest got some adorable kitty stockings packed full of treats and catnip and toys. They had a ball getting into them on their own (until I took them away and hung them up before they could do any damage). Tailer is completely obsessed with the treats that were in there, and Forest has a new collection of small, sparkly pouffy balls that he's having fun with. He's been walking around with one in his mouth for four days now. They also got a box of organic cat treats and a cookbook and treat cutter for me to make them homemade cat treats. They also got lots of wrapping paper and a nice big box to play in.

I got an adorable elf stocking and a ton of other stuff. There was an assortment of yummy teas, plus lots of chocolate and cookie treats. There was a calendar and cards from Canada and some "polar bear poop" candy.
There's also some cute cat-related napkins. There was a bunch of natural skin care products...cream, oils, bath salts, lip balm. I also got a "cat lover" mug and some adorable kitty ornaments. And some Yankee candle votives and tarts, too. There was also a lovely cat notebook, some magnets for my fridge, and a really cool paper snow globe with a Christmas cat scene. I'm probably forgetting something...it was a huge, packed box!

I also got a note wishing us a merry Christmas and warning me not to get too "pushy" about trying to figure out who my Santa is.
I didn't listen, though. I figured it out and got a confirmation.

Thank you so much, Wendy (pushylady) for everything!!

I promise to post pics as soon as I get the technology working.
Very nice! I can't wait for pictures!
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Woohooo!
My dad just called to tell me my package came! I have to wait until I get off of work to see it. Should I open?

I love teasing you guys!
So when do you get home? lol You a light sider or dark sider?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Such lovely gifts, everyone!

Everyone has been blessed this year - in spite of the economy.

I've been thinking of opening a gift a day till Christmas arrives, and then the rest of them on Christmas (the dark side is beckoning, and the urge to open them is getting too tempting!
). I'm sure my furbies wouldn't mind if I gave in, either.
The problem is, which one should I open??
What do you think, Amy??

To my Santee: If you want to open your gifts now, it's okay with me.
(hint, hint
).

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samurai in the cheesehead house:

The kids just love that thing!
Poor Winchester wants to get into soooo badly, but he's too fat and can't fit in it.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Samurai in the cheesehead house:

The kids just love that thing!
Poor Winchester wants to get into soooo badly, but he's too fat and can't fit in it.
The cheese is just too cute - and SUCH cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!
...poor Winchester.