I Found A Very Useful App

Meieiei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I live in a small apartment and work for many hours on weekdays, and I am always worried if my cat is ok.

But I found an app called "Alfred", it is free and available for ios or android. You will need two devices to use it though, one as the watching device and one as the camera itself. The device can be a phone, a tablet or a laptop.

With this app you can monitor your pet live, hear them, talk to them and take pictures of them while on the go, as long as you have data service or wi-fi. It is actually a home security app, you can use it as a baby monitor, cctv or pet cam.

It is a great way to re-use your old phone, and it will give you a peace of mind. I recommend it very much (:

Do you have any recommendations of apps for pets??

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the recommendation! I'll definitely check it out. I have plenty of old phones around and am going away for a couple of weeks without my cats for the first time next month; so we'll definitely miss each other! This sounds like the perfect ideal.

iamcasey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is great, my house actually 24/7 nonstop WiFi working, the modem will never switch off unless need to go for a long vacation. So it will be 2 in 1 solution, a safety camera and to know what your naughty cat do while we are at work.